Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: m.afaqanjum228
Forum: Jewelry April 19th 11, 03:32 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By m.afaqanjum228
f you live in a medium/large city, you may have...

f you live in a medium/large city, you may have art/jewelry classes
available through a Gem & Mineral club or junior college or craft
'guild'. Often, any local hobby/craft store will know of...
Forum: Jewelry April 19th 11, 03:31 AM
Replies: 29
Posted By m.afaqanjum228
Most recently, he had to replace a lost 18th...

Most recently, he had to replace a lost 18th century earring, which was
made of silver and gold, with rose cut diamonds. The result was
practically indistinguishable from the original. I was the only...
Forum: Jewelry April 19th 11, 03:30 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By m.afaqanjum228
As I suggested before, the behavior of these...

As I suggested before, the behavior of these things is consistant with the sort
of layered surface you get with a lack of control of fire scale and fire stain
in the original making of these. Your...
Forum: Jewelry April 19th 11, 03:28 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By m.afaqanjum228
This is my favorite legend about how the Dzi...

This is my favorite legend about how the Dzi beads came to be…The Gods would wear the Dzi beads but threw them away down to earth when the Dzi beads were old, scratched or broken. This is the reason...
Forum: Carving April 19th 11, 03:25 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By m.afaqanjum228
I took my Office 07 back to walmart because my...

I took my Office 07 back to walmart because my Office 2007 Ultimate Serial key wouldn't work and they said it was copyrighted and they wouldn't take it back if opened.PLEASE HELP it is office...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5