Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Maureen Miller
Forum: Yarn March 25th 10, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Maureen Miller
wimple?

'Nez wrote:

On Mar 24, 2:02�am, mirjam wrote:

Hi, mirjam. �Try Wonderful Wimples - Fiddlesticks Knitting. �Looks
very interesting. �Frances

Thank you...
Forum: Yarn March 25th 10, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Maureen Miller
Socks?

Linda D. wrote:
On Mar 18, 11:12 am, Maureen Miller
wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have a question. I knit socks and I'm thinking of entering my...
Forum: Needlework March 22nd 10, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Maureen Miller
Table Runners

Alan Duke wrote:
Maureen Miller wrote:

Does anyone in this group stitch any kind of table runners such as
hardanger, cross stitch, etc for craft fairs? I work in a linens
department...
Forum: Needlework March 21st 10, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Maureen Miller
Table Runners

Does anyone in this group stitch any kind of table runners such as
hardanger, cross stitch, etc for craft fairs? I work in a linens
department at a local department store and lately we've been...
Forum: Yarn March 18th 10, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Maureen Miller
Socks?

Hello everyone,

I have a question. I knit socks and I'm thinking of entering my first
Craft Fair (this comng Christmas season). Does anybody here knit socks?
Have you done any craft fairs with...
Forum: Needlework March 16th 10, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Maureen Miller
Sadly, another LNS Closing

Hi all,

I just received this e-mail and I'm sickened by it. Now we have nowhere
to buy but on-line or Michael's, the rip off store.

NOTICE

After 35 years,...
Forum: Needlework March 16th 10, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 20
Posted By Maureen Miller
OFF TOPIC HELP - Irish question

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Ok - what would an turn of the century immigrant from Ireland bring with
them to the USA in the way of a food that they WOULD NOT find here then and
it must be...
Forum: Needlework March 15th 10, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Maureen Miller
Marking Charts & Keeping Track of Stitching, etc.

Tia Mary wrote:
I just posted about a chart I am interested in that I offered to pay
for -- even if it is a bit worn, etc. This made me think about how we
keep track of where we are in...
Forum: Needlework January 26th 10, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 103
Posted By Maureen Miller
Seville oranges

Lucille wrote:

wrote in message

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 15:27:19 -0500, MargW
Forum: Needlework January 12th 10, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Maureen Miller
Floor Stand & Light

Fred wrote:
"Tia Mary" wrote in message

Maureen Miller wrote:

Can anybody tell me please which is the sturdiest floor stand...
Forum: Needlework January 5th 10, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Maureen Miller
Floor Stand & Light

Maureen Miller wrote:

Can anybody tell me please which is the sturdiest floor stand and
magnifying light for needlework? I didn't realize until lately how much
mickey-mousing I do with...
Forum: Needlework January 3rd 10, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Maureen Miller
Floor Stand & Light

Can anybody tell me please which is the sturdiest floor stand and
magnifying light for needlework? I didn't realize until lately how much
mickey-mousing I do with these things. I would like a...
Forum: Needlework January 2nd 10, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Maureen Miller
OT Happy New Year

Susan Hartman wrote:
Happy New Year to you all.

I received this "Irish blessing" from a friend today, and I feel a
sampler coming on!

May peace break into your home and may...
Forum: Needlework December 31st 09, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Maureen Miller
Alice Godkin Designs

Can anybody tell me what's happened to a number of Petit Point
designers? I like to scan the charts I buy in case something happens to
the original by the time I get around to stitching something...
Forum: Needlework December 31st 09, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Maureen Miller
OT Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! May our stitching projects be finished and our
enabling increase with our WIPs to keep us all busy stitching. . lol

Maureen
Forum: Needlework December 16th 09, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By Maureen Miller
OFF TOPIC So - who's ready for the holidays

Joan E. wrote:
On Dec 14, 8:41 pm, Gillian Murray wrote:

Don't feel bad today is 11 days BEFORE Christmas, and I just bought the
Holiday cards. Have bought no...
Forum: Needlework December 14th 09, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Maureen Miller
Happy Dance

Bev72 wrote:
"Bev72" wrote in message

I finally finished Mirabila's "Cinderella" with hundreds of beads and had...
Forum: Needlework December 9th 09, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Maureen Miller
Comments on Dimensions Gold Pattern.

Kay Lancaster wrote:
On 7 Dec 2009 19:46:41 GMT, F.James Cripwell wrote:

colors; black, red, green and blue. The particular part I a having
difficulty with is a...
Forum: Needlework December 9th 09, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Maureen Miller
Wrinkled Mesh

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/7/09 9:05 PM, in article , "Maureen
Miller" wrote:

Hi everyone,

Each Christmas I stash...
Forum: Needlework December 8th 09, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Maureen Miller
Stitched Gifts

Hello everyone,

How many of you are giving stitched gifts for Christmas this year? I'm
giving four petit point pictures, knitted socks, hat with ear flaps,
scarf & 4 pair gloves. I like to think...
Forum: Needlework December 8th 09, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Maureen Miller
Wrinkled Mesh

Hi everyone,

Each Christmas I stash ornaments etc. away to make room for the
Christmas decorations. While doing this today I discovered a 14 inch X
12 inch piece of 32 ct. silk mesh. I also...
Forum: Needlework November 21st 09, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Maureen Miller
Back Again

Karen C - Calif wrote:
Dawne Peterson wrote:

My current not-quite-ex wanted to come back 10 days after he left. I
decided it was finally time he took the consequences of his own
Forum: Needlework November 19th 09, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Maureen Miller
Back Again

Naomah Black wrote:
Hi y'all

I'm back again. Went into a deep slump when I had to close my shop
last fall.

I have rallied and have a lot of changes going on in my life now.

I am...
Forum: Needlework December 26th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 99
Posted By Maureen Miller
Your gifts

lucretia borgia wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:39:33 -0500, anne opined:

says...

So now I have three on the waiting list, I finished...
Forum: Needlework December 26th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Maureen Miller
Christmas Greetings!

Dawne Peterson wrote:
"Maureen Miller" wrote

De-lurking to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year. All
the best in 2009 from snowy Vancouver, B.C. where there's now 19.5...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48