Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: elderberry22
Forum: Needlework November 10th 06, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

Here's some mo
400-770
401-771
402-772
403-DISC
404-DISC
405-DISC
406-DISC
408-DISC
409-DISC
Forum: Needlework October 13th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

306=disc
308=disc
310=disc
311=510
312=disc
314=511
318=disc
321=571
322=disc
323=disc
Forum: Needlework October 9th 06, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

elderberry22 wrote:
bungadora wrote:
Thanks for doing this elderberry.
Dora

elderberry22 wrote:
I don't have a scanner, but I can just type them in a few at a time &
Forum: Needlework September 19th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

elderberry22 wrote:
I don't have a scanner, but I can just type them in a few at a time &
hope for not too many typos!

Forum: Needlework September 16th 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

bungadora wrote:
I tried writing JCA about a week ago and haven't had an answer yet on
whether they still have a chart available or not. If I don't hear back
from them next week, I'll try...
Forum: Needlework September 15th 06, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

bungadora wrote:
Nope, not me. Elderberry just got her magazine from E-bay and she
checked it for you, nice lady.
I took a look at the pattern though very cute, although my copy has the
old...
Forum: Needlework September 10th 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

bungadora wrote:
Ah well. A bit of distortion is almost a given with continental. I
think the degree depends on the quality of the canvas and the frame.
Long stitch is nice that way. Almost no...
Forum: Needlework September 3rd 06, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

bungadora wrote:
As a followup, the only reference I have been able to find to a
conversion chart was Needlepoint News, March-April 1982. Otherwise a
google search suggested contacting JCA....
Forum: Needlework September 2nd 06, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

bungadora wrote:
You aren't mixing up Paterna and Paternayan are you? One's British, the
other American. Most of the colors are the same, but some are
different.
Dora
elderberry22 wrote:
Forum: Needlework September 2nd 06, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 33
Posted By elderberry22
Paternayan yarn numbers

Hi, I am thinking about making the pattern "Tinkle, a Cat" from the
book by Brande Ormond, _American Primitives in Needlepoint_. But when
I look at the Paternayan yarn numbers, they are so...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10