Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lantonel
Forum: Jewelry October 23rd 06, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 0
Posted By lantonel
2 hole autism charm

Hi - I'm looking for a 2 hole autism puzzle awareness bead/charm that
can be made into a stretch bracelet. I've been looking online but
haven't had any luck.

Suggestions? Thanks!

Lisa
Forum: Polymer Clay September 19th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By lantonel
Ballerina / Dance Themed Beads

Hi,

I'm looking for Ballerina / Dance Themed Clay Beads. I don't have the
skill yet to make them myself, but I had seen some on e-bay before
that were really cute. I was wondering if anyone on...
Forum: Beads September 18th 06, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By lantonel
Colored Watch Faces

Hi,

I'm looking for a good source for watch faces and wondered if anyone
has a company they can recommend. I do have a tax id.

Thanks! Happy Beading!

Lisa
Forum: Polymer Clay August 6th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 0
Posted By lantonel
After baking - what's the best finishing?

Hi,

I just started making clay beads. I made some 16mm pumpkins that are
just about ready to be baked. I think they look pretty good, but can't
help but wonder how the heck do you finish the small...
Forum: Beads August 6th 06, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By lantonel
New to group - Looking for "Kids" Beads

Hi,

well, i jumped in both feet - my daughter and i hit every craft store
within a 20 mile radius of my house! she's 6 and loves crafts too, so
it's actually an awesome activity we can learn...
Forum: Polymer Clay August 5th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 1
Posted By lantonel
New Here - Getting Started

Hi,

I just joined this group and thought I'd introduce my self. I make
beaded personalized rosaries, rosary bracelets, wrap around rosaries,
and medical ID bracelets.

I discovered polymer clay...
Forum: Beads August 5th 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By lantonel
New to group - Looking for "Kids" Beads

Hi AAAAAGGGGGAAAAAIIIIINNNNN

I'm sure I'm driving you nuts, but I can't believe I haven't discovered
these polymer clay beads before. I'm a sucker for the really cutesy
ones for kids bracelets. ...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By lantonel
New to group - Looking for "Kids" Beads

Hi again,

I checked out some of these sites to get a better idea of what I'm
getting into. So, basically, for what I want (i.e. cars, trucks,
trains - to start) I can just sculpt them like I would...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By lantonel
New to group - Looking for "Kids" Beads

and so the ride begins..... :)

my husband would be absolutely thrilled if I went to your class! "Oh
honey, I'm going to be going to Tallahassee for a few days so that I
can learn yet another way to...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By lantonel
New to group - Looking for "Kids" Beads

Barbara,

I just did a search on e-bay and found some awesome polymer beads.
None in the shapes that I need, but boy they are amazing! I don't
think I'm going be able to resist trying it myself! I...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By lantonel
New to group - Looking for "Kids" Beads

Hi Barbara,

I had thought about trying to make them myself, but I don't know
anything about doing that. I checked out the link, and it looks
relatively easy, but I'm pretty sure I'd end up in...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By lantonel
New to group - Looking for "Kids" Beads

Barbara,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried shipwreck and they did have some
that I could get by with, but not ideal. What I am really looking for
is either glass or ceramic (or even maybe pewter)...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By lantonel
Stretchy String

You might also try something called "Gossamer Floss". It looks like
dental floss, but is stretch and very strong. The only problem I've
had is some of my stretch bracelets are more complex and I...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By lantonel
New to group - Looking for "Kids" Beads

Hi, I just joined the group and look forward to meeting you all! I
primarily make personalized beaded rosaries, rosary bracelets, and wrap
around rosaries, but am trying to expand into other...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14