Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sheri
Forum: Beads March 17th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Sheri
Peeps Beads!!!

In article ,
says...
CUTE!!!!

http://snipurl.com/1d7uw

katie

those are so cute!! I would love to buy a...
Forum: Beads March 10th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheri
OT STORY: A little carried away

In article , g-
says...
I bet the dinosaur shirt will be the envy of all her friends.
BTW, you are not the only mom to try to...
Forum: Beads December 20th 06, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheri
Christmas spider

In article ,
says...

Now as for hating spiders. The reason I'm making the Christmas Spiders
is #1 the legend that...
Forum: Beads December 14th 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Sheri
OT- CFNR! - cherry cordial kisses

In article ,
says...
"Sheri" wrote in message
Forum: Beads December 12th 06, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Sheri
OT- CFNR! - you're welcome!! cherry cordial kisses

I saw them in the store today and just had to buy them!! Have not
bought them yet.. (I bought them while on lunch and didn't want to share
at work!! ) but I bought the carmel ones to go with...
Forum: Beads November 4th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Sheri
Swarovski yarn??!!

Thank you.. thst' is sort of what I thought it meant.... I've not looked
real close at the yarn that Swarovski is offering.. I ddint' notice it
was cotton.. which did interest me......

In...
Forum: Beads November 3rd 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Sheri
Swarovski yarn??!!

In article ,
says...
Ridiculous...

I took a spinning course on various "art yarns" years ago
and making something...
Forum: Beads October 31st 06, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheri
Grandma????

Congrats!!!! My third is due May 2007.... the other two were born in
January 2004, and June 2005 and all to my oldest daughter! They told me
about the second one by sending me a picture of my...
Forum: Beads September 22nd 06, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Sheri
Icicles

I looked at some of the "non Swarovski"... and just couldn't do it...
she's chosen me because my stuff sparkles and glitz.... which she
wants... and she knows that I work primarily with...
Forum: Beads September 22nd 06, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Sheri
Icicles

DUH!!! I even have two of her icicles in my stash!!!!! Thank you so
much for the gentle tap on my noggin to remind me!!!! I met her at a
show here in Cincinnati.... and have even bookmarked her...
Forum: Beads September 22nd 06, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Sheri
Icicles

I have been asked by a friend to create a fall/winter "head piece" using
silk fall flowers, and such.... as well as crystal snow flakes and of
all things.. icicles!!! I have the snow flakes...
Forum: Beads September 18th 06, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheri
AD: Seed bead surplus sale

Yes ... I use firefox... and I forgot to mention about the new pages..
but it all worked out in the end...

I know what you mean.... I just spent a good portion of the day updating
my website...
Forum: Beads September 16th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheri
AD: Seed bead surplus sale

In article ,
says...
Hi guys,

I have a surplus of seed beads for sale as a result of a spending
accident. Lesson...
Forum: Beads August 9th 06, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Sheri
Bead-size chart, anyone?

In article ,
says...
I've gotten a few requests, but I'm happy to fill more!
Anyone want a bead size chart? I will...
Forum: Beads August 6th 06, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sheri
jewelry websites.

In article ,
says...
I've been thinking about doing the same thing, but it's hard to keep up
with so many...
Forum: Beads August 6th 06, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sheri
jewelry websites.

In article ,
says...
I've been thinking about doing the same thing, but it's hard to keep up
with so many...
Forum: Beads August 5th 06, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sheri
jewelry websites.

In article ,
says...

Sheri,

Do you pay for advertising? Where do most of your hits come from?

Forum: Beads August 5th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Sheri
jewelry websites.

In article ,
says...
Hi out there!

I just started my website a
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Sheri
Another Swarovski question

In article ,
says...
To release all that pent-up tension........

Please list your top favorite Swarovski bead...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Sheri
AD: Cincinnati IBS Show

In article ,
says...
Becki,

At this show, I've had more trouble with TOO MUCH air conditioning than
not enough. I...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Sheri
AD: Cincinnati IBS Show (ping Caren)

In article , says...
I live in Cincinnati and I'm planning to go. I just can't pass up an
opportunity to see beads! I probably won't have any...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 63
Posted By Sheri
Discussion -- more!!!!!! WANTED

"Dr. Sooz" wrote:
**My question is this:

What is your favorite Swarovski crystal color? PICK ONLY ONE. If it
has a special finish, include that info -- be as...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 06, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Sheri
AD: Cincinnati IBS Show

In article ,
says...

Joan -- I got so sick the first time I did that show!!! It wasn't air
conditioned and the air...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 06, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Sheri
AD: Cincinnati IBS Show

In article ,
says...
Lori,

I TRY to remember to at explain in the text that it is the
Intergalactic Bead Show, but...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 06, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheri
Fire Mountain?

In article ,
says...
NO. I hate Fire Mountain. I will NEVER give them a cent of my money.
I advise others not to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28