Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FlameNwind
Forum: Glass December 31st 06, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 16
Posted By FlameNwind
Glue for Jewelry - At my wit's end...

Thanks for the heads-up on the Marine Goop, Mike.

I have been using E-6000 as a silicone adhesive in snowglobes for a few
years now. Not bad, but not all that I had hoped. Will try the Marine...
Forum: Polymer Clay December 10th 06, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By FlameNwind
Does FimoUSA exist?

Dependent upon which credit card or pay service (i.e. PayPal, BidPay, etc.)
you used, you are not totally without protection. Contact your credit
card/pay service company and report the failure to...
Forum: Glass November 23rd 06, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By FlameNwind
Blend your own enamels?

Checked out your fritter, Liam, and it is the bomb! I love "contraptions"
and particularly re-purposing mechanical objects. Looking forward to this
project in the future!

Lori

"Liam"...
Forum: Polymer Clay October 22nd 06, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 3
Posted By FlameNwind
Cat hair question

if anybody has tips about keeping animal hair out of
your work would appreciate it if you could share this.

First, IMHO, if cat hair is good for the cat, then it is good for all
mankind!!! A...
Forum: Glass October 20th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By FlameNwind
Would somebody please explain to me .........

Apparently his
business practices are catching up to him. Of course, he blames his
supplier and his supplier's supplier. Never his fault, he's as pure as
the driven snow.

So how many...
Forum: Glass October 2nd 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 16
Posted By FlameNwind
Options for frosting glass?

Boy, I can't stand all the codes, requirements, and regulations that has
been getting worse and worse at the Federal, State and local level since the
60's. What really kills is that you have to...
Forum: Glass September 28th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By FlameNwind
New to it all...

Hi, Michael!

You probably would have better luck with these type of questions at the
rec.crafts.beads group. The majority of the folks here are into stained
glass construction and repair, some...
Forum: Glass August 21st 06, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 22
Posted By FlameNwind
When worlds collide

Assuming that bozos and ****heads are independently distributed, the
proportion that would be one or the other would be 1-(9/10*14/15) = 0.16
or about one in six. But it might be as little as...
Forum: Polymer Clay August 19th 06, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 7
Posted By FlameNwind
Help me be nosey

In discussing the project
with my dear friend Diana, the uber-enabler, we decided that my MIL
deserves dozens of noses. So..I want to make her a charm
bracelet/necklace of, what else, noses! Of...
Forum: Glass August 19th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 22
Posted By FlameNwind
When worlds collide

I have apologized to the Director of the school for my outburst, it
certainly was not professional. Fortunately for me, almost the entire
school was aware of the behaviour of this student,...
Forum: Glass August 17th 06, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 22
Posted By FlameNwind
When worlds collide

I didn't know there was any OTHER kind.

hmmm...could it be your approach? ;0)
Forum: Polymer Clay August 13th 06, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 10
Posted By FlameNwind
no messages

Okay, Judy. I'll help your withdrawal with a question. :) I'm new to
polymer clay. I'd like to do a transfer onto the clay. I saw a program on
TV where matt finish photo paper for ink jet was...
Forum: Glass August 8th 06, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By FlameNwind
Firing Paint Questions

So, JK...fire that puppy up!

Thank goodness I got your approval...... woo hoo, here I go.

I apologize for my enthusiasm.

Lori
Forum: Glass August 8th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By FlameNwind
Firing Paint Questions

True, but they also say that their paints come pre-mixed in "pine oil".
Solvents thin oils. Most dry pigments are made liquid by adding water.
Oil is used for silkscreening,fine line work etc....
Forum: Glass August 7th 06, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By FlameNwind
Firing Paint Questions

The producers of Paradise Enamel Glass Paints actually recommends the use of
paint thinners and mineral oil with their products.

http://www.paradise-co.com/paints/index.html

Hope this helps.

Lori
Forum: Glass August 6th 06, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By FlameNwind
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

That's the most painful looking wedgie I've ever seen. The straps go
around your hips.

Jack

ROFL!!!

That's were I went wrong!

Thanks, Jack!
Forum: Glass August 6th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By FlameNwind
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

Good thing those aren't really my boobs or I coulda, mighta gotten insulted
with the "plastic" comment.

Especially since I understand that when skin gets stretched like that...it
can get a little...
Forum: Glass August 5th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By FlameNwind
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

Wellllll...I can't really help with the breathing issue (see why you were
suppose to use a mask when using chemicals...NO, not those kind of
chemicals, JK!)

But I did fix the link, I...
Forum: Glass August 4th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By FlameNwind
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

Pictures puleeeeeze!

Okay, I got my next-door neighbor to snap a picture of me in this thing.
She wasn't very good at it and this is the only one that came out
clear...and it is still not...
Forum: Glass August 4th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By FlameNwind
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

ROFLMAO!!! Michelle, don't you hate it when those guys sneak a camera into
the competition???

Wonder how much they made on that picture...we ought to get a piece of the
action, don't you...
Forum: Glass August 3rd 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By FlameNwind
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

As you can tell, I am willing to suffer for my art ::::::digs at the string
running up her *::::::::::so, by your recommendation, Moonie, I purchased
what must be yet another tool of the...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 06, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By FlameNwind
Cincinnati IBS Show

LOL!!! Now let's see. I am lurking about on the rec.crafts.bead group. I
see an ad for the Cincinnati IBS Show. Do I think to myself, "Oh, that must
be the International Bead Show." Nope. I...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 06, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By FlameNwind
AD - pumpkin beads!!

Oh, my GAWD!! Those are just toooooo adorable!

Lori

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Hi, everyone - I hope you all...
Forum: Glass August 3rd 06, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By FlameNwind
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

Dear boy, my mind must at all times remain in the gutter so that my body is
not there alone. ;0)

Lori

"glassman" wrote in message

Forum: Glass August 2nd 06, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By FlameNwind
HOT HOTTER HOTTEST

The title of your post...Didn't I see that in Los Angeles...by the
airport...on a sign for a men's club? What does that mean when a man starts
using those words for the WEATHER? hmmm....Just...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46