Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Band Mommy
Forum: Beads February 27th 09, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Band Mommy
snap-tite or snap set settings.....

I usually order mine from Fire Mountain Gems or WigJig. I believe both
sites carry them in sterling and gold, an several different sizes too.
They work wonderfully for setting stones and cabs.
Karole...
Forum: Beads May 5th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Band Mommy
Photos from Classes Taught.

On May 3, 10:45 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
This semester, I taught two chain maille classes and one seed bead & wire
jewelry class at the arts program, where I work. The kids...
Forum: Beads April 29th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Band Mommy
Beading for Boys, and Beading Daily

On Apr 27, 4:56 pm, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
I know someone else here subscribes to or visits Beading Daily, because they
linked to the interview with Kandice...
Forum: Beads April 28th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Band Mommy
Amazing shop I found!

Just returned from family trip to Kennebunkport, weather was great,
and we had a wonderful time. I found this wonderful shop there and, of
course, I shopped! They only sell sea glass and shells-...
Forum: Beads April 21st 08, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Band Mommy
New to group...

Hi, and thanks for the welcome!
Located in Southern Maine, and at my last posting, we still had
stubborn snow and ice in the yard, but fortunately that is all gone!
And all the birds are back and...
Forum: Beads April 21st 08, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Band Mommy
New to group...

Thanks,
Located in Southern Maine...when I posted last, we still had piles of
stubborn snow and ice, but thankfully that is now gone!
I have had some limited success with sales, mainly because I...
Forum: Beads April 19th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Band Mommy
New to group...

Hello All!
Excited about this group, and hoping contribute as well as everyone
else does. Am currently starting my own Jewelry Biz... so if anyone
has any tips, tricks or advice, feel free to chime...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7