Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Patricia Storey
Forum: Quilting February 20th 14, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Patricia Storey
Wool and allergies

In article , says...

This is all according to how I understand it.
You do not get points off the follow up quiz for proving me wrong. I
Forum: Quilting February 17th 14, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By Patricia Storey
What kind of batting do you use?

In article , says...

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 19:14:15 +0000, Patricia Storey wrote:

If I ever do antoher bed quilt, I will try wool of...
Forum: Quilting February 17th 14, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By Patricia Storey
What kind of batting do you use?

In article ,
says...

What about pure silk. I have a double bed size silk batting. Never got
around to using it and...
Forum: Quilting February 17th 14, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By Patricia Storey
What kind of batting do you use?

Thanks for the information Dee.
..
In article ,
says...

I am a fan of regular 80/20 batting.
I have never pre...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 14, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By Patricia Storey
What kind of batting do you use?

In article ,
says...

I am a fan of regular 80/20 batting.
If something is not warm enough, I usually layer, because my...
Forum: Quilting February 13th 14, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Patricia Storey
Your "Dream Quilt" - what is it?

In article , says...

Your "dream quilt" - what pattern is it? Colours? Have you made it? If
not yet, why not? Mine is Storm at Sea in...
Forum: Quilting February 6th 14, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Patricia Storey
I've started a new quilt!

Well, funny you should ask that!
I didn't start it recently (September 2012 g); but, today I finished
the last block. Tomorrow and over the weekend, I will sew them
together. They fit into a...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 14, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Patricia Storey
Good start

I know that feeling! I am 'doing', but my 'to be done' is longer than
it's ever been. I wonder if 'caught up' is something that quilters
never do? g
,
In article ,...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 14, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Patricia Storey
Good start

In article , says...

to the new year. I have finished a quilt for grandson, 2 table toppers, and
20-6 inch blocks for a swap.

Mary D...
Forum: Quilting January 14th 14, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Patricia Storey
what are u working on?

At last! I have something I can answer to this question g

I am making good headway on the quilt I designed for my local quilt
group. It has 44 blocks (help g), in four differennt sizes: 4"...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 14, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Patricia Storey
Trying to post

In article ,
says...

Don't know, having problems posting here.
I have a new gmail account due to the gun club...
Forum: Quilting December 29th 13, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Patricia Storey
Quilted Christmas Tree

Oh yes! ... I guess I've been so busy (rushing hither and yon,
achieving little g) that I actually forgot to ask for the Wise Men
joke and the rain versus snow argument..... and I didn't notice...
Forum: Quilting December 29th 13, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Patricia Storey
Quilted Christmas Tree

Good one, Leslie!
..
In article ,
says...

Take that dead tree branch and hang empty printer ink cartridges on it. ...
Forum: Quilting December 28th 13, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Patricia Storey
Quilted Christmas Tree

In article , jaccola-AT-chartermi-DOT-
says...

I've been doing some web-browsing & found this pattern:
Forum: Quilting December 28th 13, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Patricia Storey
Quilted Christmas Tree

In article , jaccola-AT-chartermi-DOT-
says...

Thanks, Pat -- you've given me some ideas. I like the idea of cording
loops for hanging...
Forum: Quilting December 28th 13, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Patricia Storey
Quilted Christmas Tree

In article , jaccola-AT-chartermi-DOT-
says...

I've had a cold for a couple weeks and my
normally-well-controlled-asthma has flared badly. I've...
Forum: Quilting December 25th 13, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Patricia Storey
Quilt Shoq

In article ,
says...

Yes, that's me, though I'm not in Malvern any more. We moved to Banbury last year. A change of job...
Forum: Quilting December 24th 13, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Patricia Storey
Quilt Shoq

In article ,
says...

Sounds like fun, what kind of shapes?

It was two different diamonds that enabled a five-sided shape...
Forum: Quilting December 23rd 13, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Patricia Storey
Why I LOVE Warm & Natural!

In article , says...

That is amazing. It is a little stiff from too much quilting when I have
used it but this application sounds...
Forum: Quilting December 22nd 13, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Patricia Storey
Why I LOVE Warm & Natural!

In article ,
says...

Four-plus years ago, I took two pieces of heavy-ish cotton fabric- 2 yards each by approx. 40...
Forum: Quilting December 22nd 13, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Patricia Storey
Quilt Shoq

In article ,
says...

I have fallen into English paper piecing scrap quilts. My sewing room is covered in small hexagons...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 13, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Patricia Storey
Normal Light bulbs vs Flourescents

In article ,
says...

I find the old flourescents are an issue for me, at times.
In our courtrooms they have replaced...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 13, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Patricia Storey
Read it and shudder...

In article ,
says...

or not. ;-) Yesterday, I was baking crackers; and since they are to make a
gift and I have to make lots of them I...
Forum: Quilting December 12th 13, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Patricia Storey
Caryl Breyer-Fallert

Just before Cheryl lost all of her sight, she told me she was finishing
with the group - it was already difficult for her to see the screen, and
she could no longer sew. I don't know whether she...
Forum: Quilting November 27th 13, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Patricia Storey
OT too quiet

In article ,
says...

"Janner" wrote in message ...

Is it me or is it too quiet here now? ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53