Sewing Scissors by Brian Christiansen
I have a couple of pair of sewing scissors. Two are Fiskars, and will tell the story of why I have 2 if somebody wants me to, but my main questions is about my other pair. I have another pair that I suppose is part of my "inheritance" from my late mother. It is a pair of heavy duty Wiss...
Yesterday 11:41 AM
by Brian Christiansen Go to last post
0 10 Quilting