Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Butterflywings
Forum: Quilting May 14th 11, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Butterflywings
GREAT NEWS (OT)

One painful STEP at a time..just a very few... but DD is WALKING!!!!!!!

After 5.5 months, DD has taken her FIRST STEPS. She still is in PT 3x's a
week and it has paid off. She still is using the...
Forum: Quilting April 25th 11, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Butterflywings
ME- Judy

My Wings are on their way.
Gentle hugs
Butterfly

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Judy, I am so sorry to read of...
Forum: Quilting April 22nd 11, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Butterflywings
On the design wall

DD's 'HUG' Feet.

Butterfly (Technically the only 'room' that has a design wall area)

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
A bit of...
Forum: Quilting April 20th 11, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Butterflywings
OT Update

My Wings are on their way

Butterfly (Yes, I got them back today ; )

"mary" wrote in message
I know I haven't posted much in a long time but...
Forum: Quilting April 9th 11, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Butterflywings
DD: Set back Update

DD has had 'regular PT' this week meaning she has gone to the Clinic for
them not here at home like before.
Good thing, too, as her PT'er is EXCELLENT and very Professional. (She is
the same one...
Forum: Quilting April 9th 11, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Butterflywings
Right foot saved - delay

First of all, no 'newbie' question is stupid. We've all been there.
Since this is a 'public Hug" I will answer questions.
Right now there are 4 blocks on the wall. Each is quite different from the...
Forum: Quilting April 5th 11, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Butterflywings
Right foot saved - delay

We'll wait for it.
Right now we're just 'pinning' them to her bedroom wall as she still spends
quite a bit of time there with her foot up.

Take care of home first.
Butterfly and DD

"Ursula...
Forum: Quilting April 4th 11, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Butterflywings
OT warning -X rated NEW SHOES!!!

Too funny! At least I won't ever have to worry about wearing 'heels' again.
Dr warned me ahead of time..but I told him being able to walk was more
important than wearing heels. He did the surgery...
Forum: Quilting April 3rd 11, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Butterflywings
Where's everyone??

Went out today..hit a yard sale on the way and got 5 yards of fabric for
$1.00
and a Kenmore 'basic' SM for $15.00. It needs to be cleaned..one owner and
she hadn't sewn in quite some time. It's...
Forum: Quilting April 3rd 11, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Butterflywings
NEW SHOES!!!

And I can wear BOTH of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited.

First of all, this is the FIRST new pair of shoes in 3 years. I actually
wore the Velcro out on the right one. It sure has the miles on...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 11, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Butterflywings
OT hugging in public (From DD)

A quilt square arrived a few days ago, my being a little too sick to do
anything other than appreciate it. I figure something's afoot, but that's
ok, a public thank you to B V from Canada. It does...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 11, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Butterflywings
Long Arm Quilter

BBL____Is this REALLY YOU???????

SHE'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly (Welcome...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 11, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Butterflywings
Nan C C in MD

Would you settle for an "update" on certain person(s)

Learned long ago to bribe a bribe right back LOL
Butterfly

"Polly Esther" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 22nd 11, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Butterflywings
Ping: Nan C C in MD

Need your e addy please.
Butterfly Butterfly-Wings @ q dot com
Forum: Quilting February 24th 11, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Butterflywings
Butterfly PING PING PING

Please! it would be the 'perfect' thing to occupy her as she won't be able
to 'put weight' on that foot for a while once she is home. I have 2 more
trees to do :)
Sending snail addy...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 11, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Butterflywings
OUT of ICU

Out of the woods but still in the forest.

They DID save DD's foot and had to do both a muscle and skin graft. So far
all look like they're healing well. Still in a lot of pain: 3 very sore
spots...
Forum: Quilting February 18th 11, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Butterflywings
DD update

DD is in ICU. She is fighting an infection in the heel surgical site. They
took all the hardware out yesterday during a 7 hour surgery....her 3rd
surgery since last Friday.
Please keep her in your...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 11, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By Butterflywings
Pecan Pie recipe

Move over, you aren't alone. I can't EAT Pecans or Walnuts.

Butterfly (off for another Dr visit)

"Taria" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 8th 11, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Butterflywings
TOTALLY OT YAY!!!!!!

Yes, that's the one and they are treating her quite well. She'll have the
Dr/PT folks there and they'll co-ordinate with her Mayo Drs.
She has a 'pressure sore' on the back of the 'surgical heel'...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 11, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Butterflywings
TOTALLY OT YAY!!!!!!

She's in ARIZONA!!!!!!!
As of last night DD 'landed' in AZ and now is in the Rehab hospital. (about
15 min from us). They started her with a gentle 1.5 HOURS of PT this AM.
She is so tickled as the...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 11, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 69
Posted By Butterflywings
Do SOMETHING new

From one whose DH had both knees replaced at the same time; KEEP DOING PT on
your own long after you're done with the PT'ers. It may save you more
surgery, pain, etc down the road.
I'm tickled...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 11, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 69
Posted By Butterflywings
Do SOMETHING new

Got another cast on yesterday (Light blue this time)
and another 4 weeks of staying OFF the foot--so no sitting by the SM. At
least this time it shows PROGRESS in the healing dept.
So I betook...
Forum: Quilting December 25th 10, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Butterflywings
Christmas Greetings

to all of you. this has been a rather harsh year for us. Your support and
just knowing you are here has helped us tremendously.
Thank you

Butterfly (DD is still in hospital...they're working to get...
Forum: Quilting December 25th 10, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Butterflywings
Firefly : RIP

butterfly-wings @ q. com

Found calendars for the lil girls---you color each month as it comes---child
themes. Their dad said it was 'perfect' .

Butterfly (waitng for SIL to...
Forum: Quilting December 25th 10, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Butterflywings
Christmas eve in the ER and police station

My Other Wings are on their way.

No hugs as that would hurt too much
Butterfly (Try to have a quiet Christmas.we are)