Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shirley Shone
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 10, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By Shirley Shone
OT wear an apron?

In message , Sandy
writes
In article
,
Kathyl...
Forum: Beads January 10th 10, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Shirley Shone
Shirley Back again. I hope?

I had a new computer before Christmas, but DS did not have time to
transfer all thing from new to old.
I am wishing you all a belated New year since I could not do it before.

Tomorrow I celebrate...
Forum: Jewelry August 22nd 09, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By Shirley Shone
Does anyone have a pattern for a RAW puffed heart pendant?

Here is a link to one but it is in French, should be easy to follow the
instructions though.

http://www.bijouxboucledor.com/Schema-Pendentif-Swarovski-Coeur-Forever.php

Shirley
Forum: Quilting August 16th 09, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Shirley Shone
Quilting Cruises

In message , Lizzy Taylor
writes
Shirley Shone wrote:
In message , Lizzy Taylor...
Forum: Beads June 6th 09, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Shirley Shone
OT Shirley's DH hobby.

I have posted on my web site some of the bowls and candle holders my DH
has made with wood turning.

Some are fruit woods, there is also burr walnut, ebony and lignum vitea.

I will post others when...
Forum: Beads May 4th 09, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Shirley Shone
To go with my Network Necklace

Very nice and fresh looking.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
Forum: Beads April 30th 09, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Shirley Shone
Beading Daily

I know what you mean.
I find it tormenting to get the Bead and Button her in UK then find I
cannot get the things to make some of the items.
Like 8mm top drilled button pearls.
The ones in Uk are...
Forum: Quilting April 15th 09, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Shirley Shone
Have we posted this yet?

In message , Allison
writes
KJ wrote:
Ha! We were way ahead of the news!

Oh that's for sure! The best stuff is found on...
Forum: Beads April 11th 09, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Shirley Shone
Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it and happy holidays to those who do
not.

Do not eat too many Easter eggs and chocolate. VBG
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley...
Forum: Beads April 6th 09, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads

I picked up the first issue of a new UK magazine called "Making
Jewellery"
It is mainly for sheet metal and wire projects.
I think you would need a dedicated work bench to make a lot of the...
Forum: Beads February 3rd 09, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Shirley Shone
Patti "beadseeker" Whitely passed away Friday

In message
,
Nolly writes
Friends,

Patti introduced me to this group and although I devote most of...
Forum: Needlework January 14th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Shirley Shone
Needlepoint canvas question

In message , ellice
writes
On 1/14/09 8:13 AM, "lucretia borgia" wrote:

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:40:33...
Forum: Quilting January 14th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Shirley Shone
Pfaff free-motion quilting

In message , Mary in Rock
Island IL writes
Sandy wrote:

First of all, I don't use a Pfaff, so NAYY...
Forum: Beads November 5th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Shirley Shone
OT Still not able to read NG

Just to keep you up to date, My ISP have still not sorted the news
server problem. I still read you on google. So I am still around.

Tomorrow the 6th is our 54th wedding anniversary.
Shall be...
Forum: Quilting October 23rd 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Shirley Shone
Where is everyone?

In message , Shirley Shone
writes
In message , Jo Pender...
Forum: Beads October 7th 08, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Shirley Shone
OT I have gone again

Well I did get back on line for 24 hours then lost it again.
I called my ISP on Sunday and they said they had problems and that I
would be back again Monday night. I was for the time it took to...
Forum: Beads September 12th 08, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Shirley Shone
Working on my Dragon!

That is really nice.
I must go and see if the B&B as arrived in my newsagents, always later
here.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
Forum: Beads September 9th 08, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Shirley Shone
Alexandra Zonis - Bead Artist - Loom?

You can get them from
http://www.lacis.com
The plain wooden ones are quite cheap and you will have to put beads on
them to weight them down.
Shirley

In message...
Forum: Beads August 22nd 08, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Shirley Shone
AD: One-Eyed Bead Sales

Yes I would be willing to send her one but probably not until two weeks
time, because my local post office was one of those that was closed in
January this year. The one in the next village closed...
Forum: Beads August 21st 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Shirley Shone
Spoons for spoon rings

I too like the shovel ones, in fact I have two of those which I use a
lot.
Very handy for sorting bead soup out back to individual colours. LOL
Hugs
Shirley

In message
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Shirley Shone
Split rings question

Well it is great to see you back. It must be ESP because I was laid in
bed this morning thinking of you and wondering how you were.
I never knew if your birthday card arrived or if you got my last...
Forum: Needlework May 31st 08, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Shirley Shone
Need Crochet Pattern -- shopping bag

In message , Karen C in California
writes
Lucille wrote:
There are a few of them on the Lion Brand Website. Here's a link to
one page...
Forum: Quilting May 19th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By Shirley Shone
Design help please

In message , Patti
writes
Maybe my brain isn't as equal as I though - I could *only* see her
spinning clockwise and simply couldn't get...
Forum: Beads April 23rd 08, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Shirley Shone
OT A Plethora of Minor Catastrophes

Sending you big hugs and hope things get better soon.
Shirley

In message , Christina Peterson
writes
I've been having a hell of a time...
Forum: Quilting April 19th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Shirley Shone
Bernina software

Hi Moira,
Long time no hear.
Shirley

In message , Moira Riddell
writes
I know I'm not any help with your Bernina, I just want...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 114