Showing results 1 to 25 of 189
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Linda2
Forum: Beads June 7th 11, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 25
Posted By Linda2
Hi from Marisa

(((((Kalera)))))

"Kalera" wrote in message
Thank you all very much!

I am considering today...
Forum: Beads June 6th 11, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Linda2
sad nooz

Yes, and she has has Zebree as her avatar! LOL!

"Tina" wrote in message
Kathy is there?

I have...
Forum: Beads June 5th 11, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Linda2
Bead Shows

Unfortunately, all my beady friends are spread across this country and a few
others.

I have assimilated one of my neighbors and a gal I met through work into the
wonderful world of beading. But...
Forum: Beads June 5th 11, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 25
Posted By Linda2
Hi from Marisa

Excuse me, Kalera, but I must correct one of your statements:

Still making DROOLWORTHY BEEYOUTEEFUL beads!

"Kalera" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads June 5th 11, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 25
Posted By Linda2
Hi from Marisa

"Marisa" wrote in message
Linda asked us old timers to call in and say hi. The death of my
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Linda2
sad nooz

That's a shame, you always found many treasures there. I will wave my wand
and send healing thoughts your way so that maybe you can get some relief
from the disc. Because of back problems, our...
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Linda2
sad nooz

There must have been some brilliantly talented craftspeople in your lineage
as well, for those of us who know you, know that there is nothing you cannot
accomplish. I still have the lovely bookmark...
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Linda2
sad nooz

Wow, do we now call you Lady Shone? LOL.

Facebook is not so bad. You can be as private as you want to, and only allow
"friends" to view your page. Sooz had a private page and so do I. I am...
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Linda2
sad nooz

That would be wonderful, SJ! I know Shirley still checks in here and she
won't join Facebook. It would be awesome if we could get this group going
again!

"Sarajane" wrote...
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Linda2
sad nooz

Will do. We need to get some of them posting here again.

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Look me up there!

On 6/3/11 5:56 PM,...
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Linda2
Bead Shows

We get the Bead Mercantile show (Janes Fiber & Beads) twice a year, in
January and June, the Down The Street Bead Show twice a year, Intergalactic
twice a year, and every now and then E-Bead shows...
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Linda2
Bead Shows

Unfortunately, our local bead shows are miles apart. My favorite one, Amy's
Beads, has "bead night" once a month, where you can bring your works in
progress and cheerfully bead with other...
Forum: Beads June 3rd 11, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Linda2
sad nooz

I will keep posting in the hopes that others will come back. Lots of the RCB
peeps on FaceBook.

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Forum: Beads June 3rd 11, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Linda2
Bead Shows

That Bead Bop sounds like fun! What area are you in?

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 6/2/11 7:33 PM, Linda2 wrote:
Do any of you...
Forum: Beads June 3rd 11, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Linda2
Bead Shows

Do any of you still lingering here attend bead shows in your area? If so,
which ones are your favorites and why? Do you have a favorite bead show
vendor?

Linda2
Forum: Beads December 26th 10, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Linda2
Any one here - bead loom question

Our WalMart does not carry Nymo or Sylamide. I stock up at our LBS or the
bead shows when they come to town.

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads December 24th 10, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda2
Has anyone got?

Merry Christmas, Shirley, and all the remaining crowd! I'm still check in
every now and then, but I've found quite a few of the old group on Facebook.

Linda2

"Shirley Shone"...
Forum: Beads January 11th 10, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Linda2
Shirley Back again. I hope?

Happy birthday, Shirley!!!! Sending you happy birthday vibes and wishes for
warmer weather.

Linda2
(in south Florida where we had snow flurries yesterday!)

"Shirley Shone"...
Forum: Beads September 20th 09, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Linda2
Whatcha working On?

Building up my inventory for my show in November. Making lots of Christmas
earrings, since those are my best sellers.

"Marilee M" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads September 20th 09, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 27
Posted By Linda2
Do you keep a bead inventory?

After determining that I had more beads that I thought I did, I went to
Dollar Tree and bought lots of plastic shoeboxes with lids. I spent several
days seperating tubes of seed beads by color,...
Forum: Beads August 23rd 09, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Linda2
working with color you LIKE

Ocean colors and silver tones are my favorites. Third would we various
shades of purples. Not a gold person at all. And I always test wear what I
make to see if it stand up to wear during work....
Forum: Beads August 19th 09, 11:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 28
Posted By Linda2
Anyone hate working with specific colors?

The only color I don't think I've ever used is yellow. I am drawn to ocean
colors and purple (sorry, Shirley!) for my own personal jewelry, but I've
had requests for jewelry in every color of the...
Forum: Beads July 6th 09, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Linda2
How Sad!!

Mine are done in brick stitch as well, but no bells.

I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Linda2

"Marilee M" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads July 6th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Linda2
How Sad!!

Since the crafts show I do is in November, I make tons of beaded Santa
earrings and they are the first to go. I usually have to try and make more
in between show days (it's a 2-day...
Forum: Beads July 5th 09, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 32
Posted By Linda2
How Sad!!

I've been busy working and trying to organize my crafts room (which is
finally done - where did all that stuff come from?). I've got my annual show
to do in November, and hoepfully quite a bit of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 189