Showing results 1 to 25 of 89
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Heather in WestOz
Forum: Quilting June 21st 09, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Not really OT - Trip to scotland

Thanks to everyone who posted replies to my post about LQS's in Scotland.
The answers are noted and I will try to get in as much S.E.X as I can.
Its now 5 days and counting. We planned this trip for...
Forum: Quilting June 21st 09, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Is this OT??

Sounds like its On Topic to me. Fabric and dyeing and painting. Yep its on
topic.
Good luck with the 'Ladies Night Out'.
Wish I was close enough to be there too.

Heather in West Oz

"Sunny"...
Forum: Quilting June 21st 09, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Heather in WestOz
totally OT positive thoughts?

Good thoughts and rainbows coming your way

Heather in West Oz

"Taria" wrote in message
Anyone have any good thoughts for...
Forum: Quilting June 21st 09, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Heather in WestOz
OT Wedding Pics

These photos are gorgeous. And I love the blue too. It must have been a
great wedding.
Heather in West Oz

"NightMist" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 14th 09, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Thoughts For Dreamweaver

I hope your friend made the trip safely and that you can share the time she
has.
I lost my sister to cancer 14 years ago, but I still miss her.
{{{{{{Hugs and Rainbows to you}}}}}}

Heather in West...
Forum: Quilting June 14th 09, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Not really OT - Going to Scotland/Yorkshire

Hi,
its been a while since I've had a chance to post. So HB to all those I've
missed.
Hugs and Rainbows to all those who need them.
I have been reading the posts (at work) but couldn't reply cos our...
Forum: Quilting April 18th 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Heather in WestOz
directory question - the answer

I got mine too. Thanks Alice for all your hard work. Its a huge job.
Enjoy that glass of wine.
Heather in West Oz

"AliceW" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting March 14th 09, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Survey for a course I?m doing?please help!

Hi Maureen,
1. Perth, Western Australia
2. 2-3 large
3. No, but have thought about it
4. Patterns that I can't do (yet). They have the time I don't have right
now. I can get on with the next...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 09, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Machine cover from leftovers

That looks great John, I've got a couple of things I could do covers for
the Mixmaster, the SM, my photographic enlarger. Now you've got me thinking
about the next small project - something to keep...
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 09, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Heather in WestOz
You'all, ya'all are Invited

I'm probably a bit late here but I was there in spirit.
Happy celebrations

Heather in West Oz

"Butterflywings" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 09, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Happy Australia (quilting) Day!

Thanks rusty. It was a warm one here in Perth, but very relaxed on Australia
Day.

Heather in West Oz

"rusty" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 19th 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
From Nightmist

Hugs and Rainbows on their way

Heather in West Oz

"Butterflywings" wrote in message
Could you ask rctq for good...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 09, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Heather in WestOz
I really need your prayers, good thoughts, etc.....

Hugs and rainbows to both of you.

Heather in West Oz

"Dreamweaver" wrote in message
My best friend Star, she's the one with only 10%...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 09, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Heather in WestOz
the results

Hugs and rainbows coming your way

Heather in West Oz

"Ginger in CA" wrote in message
As promised,...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 09, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Heather in WestOz
OFF TOPIC: Great news

Yeeeee Ha!!! Amen and Yahoooo!!
That is great news.
Take care of yourselves
Heather in West Oz

"Louise in Iowa" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 09, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Heather in WestOz
OT - how to use puzzles

I just love to do jig-saw puzzles but don't think I could bring myself to
glue one down and never be able to do it again.
When I was really young, as in before I went to school many, many moons ago,...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 09, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Favorite color schemes for you

My first quilt was for me. It was in greens and creams and I made it in
1997. It still lives on my bed. But last year I decided it was time for a
new one so I made the "IDon't Like It Quilt" and...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 09, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Room for one more?

Hi Vicky
there is always room for one more. Welcome to the ng.

heather in West Oz

"VickyB" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 3rd 09, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Heather in WestOz
New QI

Well I picked up my new QI yesterday. She is a grey tabby with a white apron
and yellow eyes and the longest tail. Her name is Miss Martha and she is
quite a little madam. Once she decided to come...
Forum: Quilting January 3rd 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Merry Xmas Happy New Year - Not totally OT

Thanks Amy, I am usually here in spirit even if I don't post much.

Heather in West Oz

"amy in CNY" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 2nd 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Merry Xmas Happy New Year - Not totally OT

Hi, its been a while since I posted, although I try to catch up with the
group when I can.
I hope you all had a great holiday season. Mine was fairly quiet but enjoyed
all the more for that.

2008...
Forum: Quilting December 12th 08, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Was-My DH passed away this morning.

Rainbows and {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} coming your way.

Heather in West Oz

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message
On Tue,...
Forum: Quilting October 24th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Heather in WestOz
What would you do?

I'd love to do a BIG wholecloth in a rich cream and handquilt it.
So far I've only ever attempted to handquilt one small cushion cover.
SIGH One day maybe. When life slows down some.

Heather in...
Forum: Quilting October 13th 08, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Heather in WestOz
Wrinkled Butterfly

Hugs and rainbows coming from West Oz.
Take it easy Butterfly (I know you will) and we look forward to having you
back.

Heather in West Oz

"Ginger in CA" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 24th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 82
Posted By Heather in WestOz
What is your current project?

I've just finished a Bears Paw for DD2 in black and gun-metal gray. The gray
is satin and it looks stunning. I'll post pics over the weekend.
I also have a top completed for my SILs wedding in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 89