Showing results 1 to 25 of 170
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Valerie
Forum: Beads August 28th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Valerie
beading patterns

lol! You sound like my uncle! He does his "chores" as he calls them,
which include projects and fun stuff, but his relaxing time is fishing.
He'll drink any ole' coffee though (bleh!).

Quite...
Forum: Beads August 28th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Valerie
Summer Sale 20% off Polymer Clay Artisan Beads

lol, sadly not Tucson! I'm in the phoenix area.
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
http://valeriesews.blogspot.com

The LazyBum wrote:
Forum: Beads August 27th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Valerie
Losing the beady groove

Hey ladies and gents (if there are any here anymore),

Lately I've fallen "out" of love with beading it seems. I don't know if
I'm just on a beading hiatus or what. I still like to do bead...
Forum: Beads August 27th 08, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Valerie
AD: Summer Sale 20% off Polymer Clay Artisan Beads

Hello everyone, old friends and new alike! I know I've been terrible
about coming to visit. I'm on new medication for pain and it makes me
loopy, so I tend to stay away from posting for fear of...
Forum: Beads August 27th 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Valerie
beading patterns

They also have free patterns on http://www.bead-patterns.com/ I have a
TON from...
Forum: Beads August 27th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Valerie
One-Eyed Bead Sales

Glad to see you again my friend! As I told you a while ago, I'm sorry
that you're having to go through this. I'll keep my eyes on your
auctions though! Very pretty vintage Swaro's you've got up...
Forum: Beads August 27th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Valerie
Spoons for spoon rings

So is mine. :)Along with some vintage and antique jewelry we traded for
years and years ago. I always get compliments when I wear it.

--...
Forum: Beads February 5th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Valerie
OT been in hospital

Hugs to you Shirley. How terrible! I hope you start feeling more
yourself soon. I'm sorry you've had such a fright. You're in my thoughts
friend. :)

Shirley Shone wrote:
Not been here for a few...
Forum: Beads January 16th 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Valerie
Website review sought - comments invited

Uh and it's just cool to have a hallmark! lol! I thought that was so neat
when you told me about it so many years ago Shirley.

--...
Forum: Beads January 16th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Valerie
Show and Tell

OMG, the badge is so funny!

Cute earrings! I've seen some jumpring and seed bead earrings that reminded
me of you. I have no idea how they are done, but each ring has a size 6 or
something on them...
Forum: Beads January 15th 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Valerie
Happy Birthday Shirley

Happy belated Shirley! I know I was early last week, but now I'm late. lol!

Much love to you!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was it the crimps that did it for ya? ROFL!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weathered faces lined in pain
are soothed beneath the artist's
Forum: Beads January 6th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 25
Posted By Valerie
Pic of me and Carol

Great pic! You two look so happy. :)

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

Weathered faces lined in pain
are soothed beneath the artist's
Forum: Beads January 6th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Valerie
OT Ping Valerie

Hey Shirley!

I'm so glad it arrived, although sorry it came too soon, lol! I didn't know
how long it would take.

My email address is valerie at valeriebeads.com (you know what to do).

--...
Forum: Beads January 6th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Valerie
Magnetic clasps... what's your opinion

I don't use magnetic clasps, but I must say Jerri, that is a beautiful
bracelet! I haven't seen it before.

--...
Forum: Beads December 31st 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Valerie
OT-birthday coming up

I'm only 3 years behind you. I'm a grandma, I'm almost totally grey, and
my arthritis gets worse every day, but I have the mind and soul of a much
younger gal!

I can actually vouch for...
Forum: Beads December 31st 07, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Valerie
OT-birthday coming up

Oooh Patti! You won't regret seeing the Renoir paintings. THAT should cheer
you up I think. I had the opportunity to see a wonderful exhibit of a lot of
the old Impressionist masters a few years...
Forum: Beads December 31st 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Valerie
OT-birthday coming up

Thanks Henry!! The eyes are some of my more creepy stuff. At least to me. ;)

I'll take your word for it (for now!) and try and remember what you said
when I hit 30.

--...
Forum: Beads December 31st 07, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Valerie
Happy Holidays, B-Days, and new work

Very nice stuff! I like the first one done with bugles the best.

btw, 50 miles per day?!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same here. Gorgeous!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

Weathered faces lined in pain
are soothed beneath the artist's
Forum: Beads December 28th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Valerie
OT-birthday coming up

Awww this is really touching. While I'm not getting that old, I'm having
issues with being closer to 30 than 20. This was nice to read, and it puts
some things into perspective.

--...
Forum: Beads December 28th 07, 09:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Valerie
AD: Bead Sale and New Items

I hope that everyone has had safe and happy holidays and that it will
continue into New Years and beyond!

I've marked my purely holiday themed items down in my etsy shop by 15% and
some select...
Forum: Beads December 27th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By Valerie
OT-birthday coming up

Happy (almost) Birthday Patti! I'm sorry that your birthday is depressing
you. I hope the actual day is fun and you do something special!

--...
Forum: Beads December 23rd 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Valerie
Happy birthday Vicky

Happy Birthday Vicky! I hope you had a wonderful one.

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

Weathered faces lined in pain
are soothed beneath...
Forum: Beads December 19th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Valerie
some beadwork..........no, really.........

Very cool! I like that you did embellish the edges and the raw thread isn't
showing.

Every color?!

Hey, since you're an off-loom'er too how quickly does a loomed piece work up
in comparison to an...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 170