Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Beadbimbo
Forum: Beads June 6th 09, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Beadbimbo
OT Shirley's DH hobby.

How beautiful!!! Wow!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
I have posted on my web site some...
Forum: Beads June 3rd 09, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Beadbimbo
Leaves and Vines bracelet

Thanks, Barbara!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Wow! Very nice.

Forum: Beads May 28th 09, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Beadbimbo
Leaves and Vines bracelet

Thanks, Christine!

I love Bead and Button. I keep thinking I would love to get Beadwork, too,
but I haven't gotten to all the things I've wanted to try from my B&B's, so
I really don't need to...
Forum: Beads May 28th 09, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Beadbimbo
Leaves and Vines bracelet

This was in a 2007 issue of Bead and button, and I wanted to make it, but
didn't have the oval crystals. I finally got some, so here it is:

www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/beadsandvines1asm.jpg

I would...
Forum: Beads May 26th 09, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Beadbimbo
My New Beaded Belts!

I like them both, but especially the snakey one!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"beadangel" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads May 26th 09, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Beadbimbo
Waving "Hi"

Wow, and actual bead post! I as about to give up on RCB. I'd love to see
some pictures of what everyone's doing. I have a couple things I just
finished, too.

--...
Forum: Beads May 12th 09, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Beadbimbo
new bugle earrings

Hi Linda,

I'll have to ask him. He found it on the internet, and there were several
he was looking at. All I know is it had 1 lb. of crab in it!
--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Thanks, Shirley!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
In message...
Forum: Beads May 11th 09, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Beadbimbo
new bugle earrings

I never buy kits because they are so pricey, but I'd been admiring these
earrings at the LBS, and couldn't figure out how to do them. Hubby got me
the kit for Mother's Day (in addition to making me...
Forum: Beads May 7th 09, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Beadbimbo
To go with my Network Necklace

Thanks, Shirley! I want another Caribbean colored shirt to wear them with!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads May 7th 09, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Beadbimbo
To go with my Network Necklace

Thanks, Barb. I think I'm an earring ho. They're always fun and usually
fairly quick to make. I have soooooooo many! I do wear earrings everyday,
though. I may not have any other jewelry on...
Forum: Beads May 4th 09, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Beadbimbo
To go with my Network Necklace

I wanted some fairly simple earrings to go with my necklace, so I made
these:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/networkearrings1sm.jpg

I would usually make them longer, more dangly, but I didn't want...
Forum: Beads May 1st 09, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Beadbimbo
Swarovski Crystal Beaded Earring Tutorial

Did you use 8mm beads? What gauge wire did you use? I tried it, but
decided I liked making it with 6mm beads better. I had to play with making
different sized rings to figure out what size...
Forum: Beads May 1st 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Beadbimbo
Beading Daily

I can't get a lot locally, either. There a small bead store about 20
minutes away, but they don't have much. Better than nothing though!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

I need to really stop e-mails from these people. I keep seeing patterns I
want to buy, and then they put them on sale!! I have to keep telling myself
that I have plenty that I haven't gotten to...
Forum: Beads April 28th 09, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Beadbimbo
Beaded Mini Bag charm with tutorial to share!

That's really cute!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"beadangel" wrote in message
Hi all,

Just...
Forum: Beads April 28th 09, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Beadbimbo
Impressive bead stash

You have a great accent! And your hobby room looks very nice!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Christine" wrote in message...
Forum: Beads April 28th 09, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Beadbimbo
Swarovski Crystal Beaded Earring Tutorial

I started to do that and then got impatient. I wish she would list the
supplies needed at the beginning.

I decided I have too many patterns from Bead and Button, as well as stuff
I've collected...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Beadbimbo
PEEPS!

So cute!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
Or make your own, ha ha ha:

Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Beadbimbo
PEEPS!

Juanita,

We say that here, too.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"White Raven Designs" wrote in message
Wow they are...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Beadbimbo
Neat Bead article on MSNBC

Wow! Cool article! Thanks for sharing the link!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Bacchae" wrote in message
From an article on...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Beadbimbo
Network Necklace! (An actual bead post!!)

Thanks, Bart!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Bart Mendelson" wrote in message
wow
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 12:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Beadbimbo
Network Necklace! (An actual bead post!!)

Thanks, Linda! Yep, I am sooooooooooo addicted!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Linda2" wrote in message
Absolutely...
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Beadbimbo
Network Necklace! (An actual bead post!!)

Thanks, Shirley!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
The necklace looks wonderful....
Forum: Beads April 15th 09, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Beadbimbo
Network Necklace! (An actual bead post!!)

Thanks, Tina! I might send you the picture privately, but, ugh! I'm not
posting a picture of myself! Too old and fat!

Spike is fine. I just didn't subject him to the photo shoot this time....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500