Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Martha Beth Lewis
Forum: Needlework February 9th 18, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Martha Beth Lewis
Laying Tools vs. Railroading

On Wednesday, September 18, 2002 at 11:24:09 AM UTC-5, Di Messina wrote:
Not sure what Martha Beth meant, but I remember it from a class I took
from her last year too. I do both. I railroad...
Forum: Needlework February 9th 18, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Martha Beth Lewis
How many strands of floss are the equivelant to pearl cotton size 3

On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 5:58:03 PM UTC-5, FSUStitcher wrote:
I can't find pearl cotton size 3 in the color I want to use for a project. If I substitute embroidery floss how many strands do...
Forum: Needlework February 9th 18, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Martha Beth Lewis
How many strands of floss are the equivelant to pearl cotton size 3

On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 5:58:03 PM UTC-5, FSUStitcher wrote:
I can't find pearl cotton size 3 in the color I want to use for a project. If I substitute embroidery floss how many strands do...
Forum: Needlework February 9th 18, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Martha Beth Lewis
Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

Kathy is semi-retired from Livermore Labs. Her acting, dancing, church choir, and volunteering with the Livermore Police Department seem to take up a lot of her time. I haven’t seen her for...
Forum: Needlework February 8th 18, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Martha Beth Lewis
Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

I also dislike FB. I was not even tempted to join.

I'm not sure what's even on there now. I think in the "olden days" it was where people posted pix of folks and chatted with friends and family. ...
Forum: Needlework February 8th 18, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Martha Beth Lewis
Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

I've been out of the needlework teaching and writing loop for a couple of years and out of the RCTN loop for several more than that. This does not mean I haven't been stitching, generating more...
Forum: Needlework February 8th 18, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Martha Beth Lewis
Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:04:55 PM UTC-6, Arliss Link wrote:
Wow. I was just thinking about you a few days ago and wondering what you’ve been up to. I know Kathy Dyer has given up on...
Forum: Needlework February 8th 18, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Martha Beth Lewis
Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:04:55 PM UTC-6, Arliss Link wrote:
Wow. I was just thinking about you a few days ago and wondering what you’ve been up to. I know Kathy Dyer has given up on...
Forum: Needlework February 6th 18, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework