Showing results 1 to 25 of 141
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tina
Forum: Quilting September 19th 10, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Tina
Singer sewing machine

Hey guys, I know you haven't heard from me for forever - but I just
had to share with you.....

Today I inherited my ex-mother-in-law's Singer e-600 Touch and Sew
sewing machine! I think the "crew"...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 09, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Tina
Recycled Fabric makes Quilts!

Here's a cool article I thought you might enjoy!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/green/6237630.html

Tina, in Katy, TX
Forum: Quilting January 27th 09, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina
Help finding fabric?

On Jan 26, 5:35*pm, Sandy Ellison wrote:

Tina, if you can't match it, wing it. *You're a quilter. *;-

I have matched it, I just really, really like THAT ONE! LOL

she...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina
Help finding fabric?

On Jan 26, 1:38*pm, Mary in Rock Island IL
wrote:
Tina wrote:
What are the odds that ANYONE *would have any of this fabric? *Or know
where to...
Forum: Quilting January 26th 09, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Tina
Help finding fabric?

What are the odds that ANYONE would have any of this fabric? Or know
where to find it? I have tried every fabric search I can think of and
every bookmark I had and no one seems to have this...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 09, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Tina
Help? The colors of my Irish Chain?

Moved from RCTQ Quilting Week..........

I would certainly welcome suggestions here......

It will be indigos and lighter, softer shades of blue and white. But
because it will get a lot of use, I...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 09, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By Tina
RCTQ Annual Quilting Week 2009

On Jan 21, 3:27*pm, "Pat in Virginia" wrote:
..... great minds, eh?
PAT in VA/USA

Boy howdy! Sounds like we are working together! Pat, what color is
your Irish Chain?

I...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 09, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Tina
OT - for the Mac users

We have only ever had Mac's at our house. My husband is THE Original
Computer Geek! LOL So.... I have been trying to understand for ages,
why we have to leave the computers on all the time, he has...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 09, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By Tina
RCTQ Annual Quilting Week 2009

Does getting your sewing/quilting room put back together count as
doing something "quilty"?

It's almost there, I've washed all the "blues and whites" and maybe,
just maybe, barring any further...
Forum: Quilting January 18th 09, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Tina
Noodles?

I think I have decided I am going to make that blues quilt for John
and I that I never made! I had been collecting blues, thanks to many
here at RCTQ and I think I will buy that noodle I saw full of...
Forum: Quilting January 17th 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Tina
Noodles?

On Jan 16, 7:02*pm, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:
I found these big round things in color groupings called Noodles. [...]
So I thought, no problem, I'll just...
Forum: Quilting January 17th 09, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Tina
Noodles?

I have to tell you ladies something I found really funny!

I haven't been around the group in quite a while and I haven't really
gotten to do much sewing in quite a while. But I have found...
Forum: Quilting October 13th 08, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Tina
Houston International Quilt Festival

I am sending out this notice again because I have not seen a reply for
you. The show is getting really close and I still need a lot of help!
Please let your friends, guild, quilt bee, church group...
Forum: Quilting December 4th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Tina
Has anyone heard from Jeanne (nzlstar) lately?

Or maybe that Trojan virus got her computer and she can't communicate
with us?

On Dec 3, 10:02 am, "SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom
wrote:
Just worried about her ... I noticed...
Forum: Quilting November 26th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 46
Posted By Tina
Please help me? Sweatshirts

Thank you so much Connie and Pati !!! I received the two lavender
Crawford Designs sweatshirts today! The color is absolutely gorgeous
(and now I'm wishing I had ordered one for myself), the...
Forum: Quilting November 26th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By Tina
a links page with damn near everything on it.

Exact same thing happened to me, thank God for Norton!!!!!!

Tina

On Nov 26, 7:25 am, "elspeth" wrote:
Run your virus scan -- mine picked up Trojan.Mailframe!html after I...
Forum: Quilting November 25th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Tina
Memories, like the colors of my quilt......

misty water colored memories, of the way we are.....

can you tell? It's cold, gray, drizzly here in soggy Texas today and
yes, post-hysterectomy I'm feeling a little maudlin today.

But KK's post...
Forum: Quilting November 25th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Tina
Oh how I miss you all!!!

Dearest KK

Life has taken me away from the group most of this year as well - but
I do remember you and miss you just as much as I miss everyone else
here.

I too know the feeling of having my sewing...
Forum: Quilting November 17th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Tina
CLARIFICATION/WAS New to the hobby

ROFLMAO I knew this was SPAM before I ever opened it - come on Gals,
you knew it too!

What quilter in their right mind would say, "New to the
hobby"?????????

It would be more like, "My new...
Forum: Quilting November 17th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 46
Posted By Tina
Please help me? Sweatshirts

whooo I don't know about that BFly...... coughing and laughing are the
two most painful things to do right now.....

I'll accept the big smile that came with your sweet post

Tina
Forum: Quilting November 17th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Tina
a silly question

You know Leslie, it's funny, but I feel this way about "Bruiser".
He's not mine. Like I said I don't think he belongs to anyone. But
he drinks out of my fountain....and occasionally accepts treats...
Forum: Quilting November 17th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 46
Posted By Tina
Please help me? Sweatshirts

Thanks for this Butterfly, you made me cry. I know this is going to
be SOOOOOO much better when it's over, but for lack of better
terminoligy.........it pretty much sucks right now! LOL

thank you...
Forum: Quilting November 16th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 46
Posted By Tina
Please help me? Sweatshirts

Jennellh, Connie, Donna, et al......

Patti was at the show with me this year and she knew exactly what
booth I was talking about. It was the same one where last year they
were teaching needle...
Forum: Quilting November 16th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 46
Posted By Tina
Please help me? Sweatshirts

In this case Debra, it's not just a "plain" standard sweatshirt.
These are pigment dyed/garment dyed colors. They are absolutely
gorgeous and the texture is so much different than your standard...
Forum: Quilting November 16th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 68
Posted By Tina
WOOHOOO! Patti's book!!

WhoooooooooHooooooooooo this is such awesome news Pat!

So where do I order my autographed copy?

Hugs and many, many congratulations!
TIna
Showing results 1 to 25 of 141