Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charlie Leo
Forum: Jewelry June 23rd 09, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By Charlie Leo
Pin vise

Ronnie - It seems that I have raised a little interest with my pin
vise problem. Some of them were purchased locally, probably under the
brand name EURO TOOL. Some may have come from Rio Grande or...
Forum: Jewelry May 29th 09, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By Charlie Leo
Pin vise

I am using a sliding pin vise for wire wrapping. The vise is a mild
steel, but it wears very rapidly against 21 gauge copper, sterling and
gold filled square wire. After about an hour's use, the...
Forum: Jewelry March 2nd 07, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Charlie Leo
Newbie - is there an inexpensive method to vaccum investment?

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 15:52:24 GMT, Heinrich Butschal
wrote:

That works very well. It is only boaring if you cast series.

With best regards,
Heinrich...
Forum: Jewelry March 1st 07, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 17
Posted By Charlie Leo
Newbie - is there an inexpensive method to vaccum investment?

So I'm wondering if anyone has thought of a creative and inexpensive home
made solution to de-bubble that uses materials that are found around the
house or a typical home improvement...
Forum: Jewelry September 28th 06, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By Charlie Leo
casting investment

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 01:47:56 GMT, "Peter W.. Rowe,"
wrote:

So the flask is simply raised to about 900 or 950,
no higher, and held there long enough for a...
Forum: Jewelry September 26th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By Charlie Leo
casting investment

I've been casting (as an amateur) for at least 20 years. I may have
'missed' 6 or 7 castings in the last 5 years - not bad for a non-
professional. However, I don't know exactly what goes on during...
Forum: Jewelry July 11th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 4
Posted By Charlie Leo
disc cutter die - other shapes?

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:23:51 GMT, "La Stella Celeste"
wrote:

Hi. I have a disc cutter that cuts various sizes of round discs. It's the
kind that you slide...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7