Showing results 1 to 25 of 315
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Christina Peterson
Forum: Beads August 9th 08, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Christina Peterson
craft

So, my lazy friend, what else do you do? Tell us about yourself. By the
way, Benjamin Franklin considered himself a very lazy man. An inventor,
someone who always wanted to do things an easier...
Forum: Beads August 9th 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Christina Peterson
sorta OT--- GFNR

Maybe we need someone to start an argument :-)

Tina

"Maren at google" wrote in message
Good...
Forum: Beads August 9th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Christina Peterson
Loom Beading Bracelet and Watch Strap

Interesting site.

I like your purple flower motif and just might try using it for a beaded
crochet bag. But I think I ought to first do a filet crochet pattern first.
Either could be made with a...
Forum: Beads August 9th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Christina Peterson
"State Fair"

For some reason, the "State Fair" is held in several locations here in
Alaska every year.

Yesterday we went to the one here in Fairbanks, though it was raining.
Always does at fair time. This year...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Christina Peterson
sorta OT--- GFNR

Please let us know what the news is.

Love,

Tina

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
We have not had one for a...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Christina Peterson
new pages on masks and more

Another of the many things I'd like to try.

Tina

"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
Tina, cane work is a technique...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Christina Peterson
sorta OT--- GFNR

It must have been a couple years. I've never been organized enough to be a
good participant in the group ones. But it's more than that. It's less
playful here now, less juicy. I think some...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Christina Peterson
Split rings question

I often appear to be ladylike. Until .......

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
What happened here...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Christina Peterson
Happy Saturday - what is everybody doing?

Hi Annie,

I don't know what Fire Crackled Agate is. How is it different from the
stone fire agate?

What a shame about that helicopter that went down at the Iron Fire.

It's funny about arranging...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Christina Peterson
Speaking of Spoon Jewelry

So do I. Must be an age thing. ;-)

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I like tarnish.

On Aug 4,...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Christina Peterson
Eye Candy

I'm so verrrrrrry happy to see you.

Smooches,

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Thank you for...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Christina Peterson
FLOWERS

Nice photos. By the way, do I know you from a previous life/newsgroup?

Please tell us about yourself so we can properly welcome you.

Tina

"jai" wrote in...
Forum: Beads August 8th 08, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Christina Peterson
craft

I like the fish.

Tina

"jai" wrote in message
http://craft4us.blogspot.com/
Forum: Beads August 7th 08, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Christina Peterson
OT Variable Rate Insurance claims?

We called the insurance adjuster, who told us that the meds were being
denied because the costs for them (new ones) were more expensive and the
Third Party people didn't count on them being so much. ...
Forum: Beads August 5th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Christina Peterson
OT Variable Rate Insurance claims?

Pete was denied his meds by Workers' Comp, and the answers he's getting
reminds me of the variable rate housing crisis. It seems his employer paid
an insurer for Workmen's Comp. That insurer sends...
Forum: Beads August 5th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Christina Peterson
Ot Closed Roads and Politicians

We've had a lot of rain this summer. The rivers are swollen, there's been
flooding. The road to Anchorage and the road to Delta (and that's about all
we have for roads here in Fairbanks, except the...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Christina Peterson
Speaking of Spoon Jewelry

Gorgeous things. Of course, they are SO nice it's hard to think I could
duplicate the work. Some of the less impressive sites inspire even me to
try.

Tina

"Beadbimbo" wrote...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Christina Peterson
OT Hard Week

(also re-sending)

You know, this is something most people don't understand. The price is
horrific. There are so very many people who go to jail. In Alaska 45% of
residents have been in jail!!!! ...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Christina Peterson
sorta OT--- GFNR

(re-sending)

Oh my! I just feel wonderful all over!! And you said those things about me
that I feel about you. I have so often gotten such useful information about
herbs from you, and you speak...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Christina Peterson
new pages on masks and more

(re-sending)
That class sounds wonderful. A teacher friend of mine from a remote village
comes to Fairbanks every years for classes at the International Arctic
Research Center at Univ of AK. She...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Christina Peterson
Happy Saturday - what is everybody doing?

I finished the beaded crocheted bag for my daughter in white size 5 cotton
with silver lined size 8 beads in each stitch, but it ended up looking too
off-white, almost ivory and a little dirty...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Christina Peterson
Eye Candy

This bead reminds me of Harry Potter and magic...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Christina Peterson
Question about displaying jewelry for sale

I have 2 kinds of portable displays. One is when I go out of town and
show/give/sell my work, as well as make things. Then I have several canvas
ore sample bags that I carry stuff in. Although...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Christina Peterson
Happy Saturday - what is everybody doing?

You must be in the last phase of getting ready to go to Oregon now. How
long will you be gone? I'll probably be leaving for Arizona for 3 weeks
shortly after you get back. I leave Aug 26.

Like...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Christina Peterson
Happy Saturday - what is everybody doing?

Congratulations, Jan,

Grandbabies are wonderful. I just wish mine was closer. I got her latest
school picture today. I got my son's latest school picture today too, since
he's a teacher.

Not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 315