Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lucille
Forum: Needlework May 19th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Lucille
New stitching tip

On May 19, 12:06*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
I saw this tip on Nordic Needle's newsletter and thought someone here
might find it useful:

27. Dear Roz, While reading...
Forum: Needlework October 5th 06, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Lucille
Great Big Happy Dance

"Heather in NY" wrote in message
I finished stitching on MLI's Queen Anne's Lace in February after a 5+
Forum: Needlework October 5th 06, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By Lucille
Bittersweet happy dance

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
May blessings rain down on you

Cheryl

Thank you for doing this. It restores my...
Forum: Needlework October 4th 06, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 93
Posted By Lucille
OT, from Gillian

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 10/4/06 10:31 AM, in article sBPUg.12095$N4.2565@clgrps12, "Mavia
Beaulieu"...
Forum: Needlework October 4th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 93
Posted By Lucille
OT, from Gillian

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/3/06 2:41 PM, in article
Forum: Needlework October 3rd 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 93
Posted By Lucille
OT, from Gillian

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 10/3/06 2:00 PM, in article ,
Forum: Needlework October 3rd 06, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Lucille
Poetry to stitch

"vlerk" wrote in message
http://www.stitchpoint.com/eng/tool/alph/_alphabet_generator.php

I have been looking for a text...
Forum: Needlework October 3rd 06, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 93
Posted By Lucille
OT, from Gillian

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 10/2/06 5:09 PM, in article ,
"Pat P"...
Forum: Needlework October 1st 06, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Lucille
OT-Ping Sheena

Good Morning,

All is well here and I'm getting your messages. Just so you know, I don't
have anything "Symantec" on this puter so what's happening is a mystery.
Unless, of course, Symantec has...
Forum: Needlework September 29th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucille
Off topic "culture/fashion" question

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 9/29/06 2:02 PM, in article
,...
Forum: Needlework September 28th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 67
Posted By Lucille
Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

wrote in message
"Lucille" wrote:
"ellice" wrote in message
Forum: Needlework September 28th 06, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 61
Posted By Lucille
The Designer's Cut

wrote in message
I've heard that a designer or two (or more) has been really upset to
discover their charts are up...
Forum: Needlework September 28th 06, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Lucille
OT Project Runway (no warning needed) was Little S.E.X. Follow-up Found Stash - YEAH!

"ellice" wrote in message
On 9/28/06 8:18 AM, "Donna" wrote:

ellice wrote:

I'm sorry...
Forum: Needlework September 28th 06, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Lucille
Little S.E.X. Follow-up Found Stash - YEAH!

"Donna" wrote in message

ellice wrote:

I'm sorry - but my fingers are a little itchy - haven't...
Forum: Needlework September 28th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By Lucille
Busted - I was SO busted

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
I foolishly sent DD to look for some orange thread to match a piece of
ribbon! Does she...
Forum: Needlework September 27th 06, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 93
Posted By Lucille
OT, from Gillian

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
Cheryl Isaak ,in
Forum: Needlework September 26th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 67
Posted By Lucille
Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
Lucille wrote:

wrote in message
Forum: Needlework September 25th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 67
Posted By Lucille
Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

wrote in message

Dr. Brat wrote:
Karen C - California wrote:
Dr. Brat wrote:

what amazes me is...
Forum: Needlework September 23rd 06, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 67
Posted By Lucille
Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

"Sara" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:00:41 GMT, ellice wrote:

Do you actually have...
Forum: Needlework September 22nd 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 67
Posted By Lucille
Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

"ellice" wrote in message
On 9/22/06 1:31 PM, "Karen C - California" wrote:

Lucille wrote:

My...
Forum: Needlework September 22nd 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 67
Posted By Lucille
Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

"ellice" wrote in message
On 9/22/06 11:32 AM, "Lucille" wrote:

"ellice" wrote in...
Forum: Needlework September 22nd 06, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 67
Posted By Lucille
Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

"ellice" wrote in message
On 9/22/06 10:20 AM, "anne" wrote:

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen said

To all of...
Forum: Needlework September 22nd 06, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 67
Posted By Lucille
Shana Tova - Happy New Jewish Year 5767

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message

To all of you who celebrate our New year , and To every other Person...
Forum: Needlework September 17th 06, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Lucille
Mostly useless driblet

"Brenda Lewis" wrote in message
The Tagalog translation for needlewoman is Babaying mananahi.

--
Brenda
Forum: Needlework September 16th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
"Lucille" ,in rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32