Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 1.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anne M
Forum: Needlework May 26th 07, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Anne M
galaxy floss

I found a great buy for fifty cents at our local thrift store today. They
have a bin where you can pick up odd balls of wool or craft stuff that
people have donated. I bought a round tablecloth...
Forum: Needlework March 27th 07, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Anne M
mission organization--my stash

hi wanted to brag to someone who might be interested. My husbands comment
"now maybe you'll use some of that stuff.!! One of my sons moved out so I
decided to turn his bedroom into my craft/stash...
Forum: Needlework February 14th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne M
punchneedle

Hi
Don't remember too much discussion on this topic and I have some questions.
I bought my first punchneedle kit (Dimensions Xmas ornaments) in November
and finally got around to doing them. They...
Forum: Needlework January 24th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Anne M
Help, looking for a fabric

My local fabric store had some. I am going back this week and will check..
Is it the white background with the red leaves all over..
Anne M.
wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn January 12th 07, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Anne M
McCall's Needlework & Crafts pattern Fall/Winter 65-66

I have the magazine and found the last of the pattern, I can scan it and
send it to you ....what email address do you want me to use...Anne
"Susan Stonehill" wrote in message...
Forum: Needlework October 30th 06, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Anne M
Early needlework

One suggestion but not sure if this is what you want. I have Medieval
Cross Stitch Samplers by Angela Wainwright (1996) in my book collection. She
uses Medieval designs to create her samplers....
Forum: Needlework October 23rd 06, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Anne M
looking for a pattern-Early shift

Anyone got the pattern from the kit called Early Shift from Heritage
Stitchcraft that they are finished with and want to sell. I don't want the
kit because I am thinking about doing it in...
Forum: Needlework October 23rd 06, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 35
Posted By Anne M
Linen Thread

I found it...The design is featured in the 1992 premier issue of Better
Homes and Gardens "Treasures in Needlework" as the editors favorite project
but there is no chart. At the time. I noted that...
Forum: Needlework October 23rd 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 35
Posted By Anne M
Linen Thread

Very nice. I had a look at the project and I think that same one or one very
similar to it was also in a cross stitch magazine many years ago and at the
time I thought it would be nice to do. I am...
Forum: Needlework October 18th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Anne M
blackwork

this site has good information but I was disappointed that so many of the
links did not work.

"The Lady Gardener" wrote in message...
Forum: Needlework October 4th 06, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Anne M
Current airline regulations?

Late August, I was went through three security checks and my embroidery and
sock knitting needles made it through all three, but my blunt, plastic
coated scissors from Singer only made it through...
Forum: Needlework October 3rd 06, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Anne M
Amy Mitten Samplers

I noticed that the different prices too but then I realized that some of the
sites with the designs were in Canada and so the price will be higher than
an US site depending on the exchange rate...
Forum: Needlework September 26th 06, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Anne M
"Proper Stitch" - Darlene O'Steen

Is the book that good? I can't imagine paying that much for a needlecraft
book. I am now on the lookout for one at the second hand bookstores or will
see about buying the reprint.

"Rosanne"...
Forum: Needlework September 25th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Anne M
completion happy dance

I am working on her Atlantic Sampler and I know how much work you put into
the Northern Lights Sampler. Congratulations on getting it finished. It
looks great. I am hoping to finish mine before...
Forum: Needlework September 24th 06, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Anne M
Walmart and Anchor

Our Wal-Mart has carried Anchor since it opened and it is about twenty
cents cheaper (Canadian) than the DMC you can buy around here and one
advantage of it is that it comes wound on...
Forum: Needlework September 20th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Anne M
JCS Ornament Issue

Got my copy last night and not impressed with some ornaments and loved
others. I liked the "house ornaments". The only drawback is that a lot of
the designers used specialty threads. I love those...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16