CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT-just a test,please ignore (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99544)

lucille December 7th 08 09:21 PM

OT-just a test,please ignore

test, test,test

lucille December 7th 08 10:23 PM

OT-just a test,please ignore

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:21:11 -0500, "lucille"
opined:

test, test,test

If you keep doing this, we will fail you Lucille !

Wouldn't be the first time!

lucille December 7th 08 11:03 PM

OT-just a test,please ignore

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:23:54 -0500, "lucille"
opined:

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 16:21:11 -0500, "lucille"
opined:

test, test,test

If you keep doing this, we will fail you Lucille !

Wouldn't be the first time!

I was thinking of something witty but the head on the television just
said there is a woman who sees the Virgin Mary in her MRI of her brain
and I just can't compete - she's going to put the pic up on ebay.

I saw that on TV and it didn't look like that to me. However, I must admit
I generally see a blob of dust, or a bit of moisture when others see the
Virgin Mary or Christ or something else religious.

Cheryl Isaak December 8th 08 12:09 AM

OT-just a test,please ignore

On 12/7/08 4:21 PM, in article , "lucille"
wrote:

test, test,test

Yah, right, we're going to ignore that

lucille December 8th 08 12:39 AM

OT-just a test,please ignore

wrote:

test, test,test

Yah, right, we're going to ignore that

Will you kiddies act your age!! lol

Dawne Peterson December 8th 08 03:08 AM

OT-just a test,please ignore

"lucretia borgia" wrote
It must be hard work being the Virgin Mary - or Elvis I suppose.

Yes, but there is no troupe of parachuting Virgin Mary impersonators. Yet.

Dawne

lucille December 8th 08 12:47 PM

OT-just a test,please ignore

wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 12/7/08 4:21 PM, in article ,
"lucille"
wrote:

test, test,test
Yah, right, we're going to ignore that

Will you kiddies act your age!! lol

Never!

Cheryl

Thatta girl! Now you've got it.

Dawne Peterson December 8th 08 03:39 PM

OT-just a test,please ignore

lucretia wrote .
"Dawne Peterson" wrote:
"lucretia borgia" wrote
It must be hard work being the Virgin Mary - or Elvis I suppose.

Yes, but there is no troupe of parachuting Virgin Mary impersonators.
Yet.

Dawne

I don't know, what about all those little kids in Nativity plays ???

Just got a great image of a Virgin Mary drill team, two dozen school girls
with blue tablecloths over their heads marching with the regulation plastic
baby dolls from the Sunday School pageant. Must be because I was up last
night writing a narration for the impromptu pageant that is part of the
early Christmas Eve service at the Anglican church I used to attend. (I
will not be at the service, but committed to the script a long time ago)
Dawne