CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Looking for a leaf pattern (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79306)

Spot January 1st 07 04:00 PM

Looking for a leaf pattern

I am looking for a leaf cane pattern. If you have the current issue of
Jewelry Crafts I'm looking for one something like the pattern featured on
the back cover.

Thanks for any help

Celeste

Barbara Forbes-Lyons January 1st 07 10:47 PM

Looking for a leaf pattern

http://www.polymerclaycentral.com/rose2.html

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Spot January 2nd 07 01:49 AM

Looking for a leaf pattern

Barbara,

Thank you for the link. I was having a hard time picturing how to do this.

Celeste

Myran February 1st 07 08:47 AM

Looking for a leaf pattern

Hello Celeste,

Here is another way of making leaves. Here, to realize a mask...

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/crafting/ar...399480,00.html

I'm still searching sites for you (and me too!).

I'm a french beader and I gave polymer clay for a long time. But I'd
like to work with it again now. My last beads almost burned in my
oven...I'm afraid that my oven has a problem with temperatures not
me!!!!

Kind regards from France
The dreamer (aka Marylo)
http://www.reveusedebijoux.canalblog.com

Myran February 1st 07 08:50 AM

Looking for a leaf pattern

On Jan 1, 5:00 pm, "Spot" wrote:
I am looking for a leaf cane pattern. If you have the current issue of
Jewelry Crafts I'm looking for one something like the pattern featured on
the back cover.

Thanks for any help

Celeste

Hello,

It's me again. This time a "true" leaf cane tutorial for you to try
http://www.tooaquarius.com/learn/tut...ivy-leaf-cane/

LOL (Lots of Love)
The Dreamer
http://www.reveusedebijoux.canalblog.com

Myran February 1st 07 09:00 AM

Looking for a leaf pattern

On Jan 1, 5:00 pm, "Spot" wrote:
I am looking for a leaf cane pattern. If you have the current issue of
Jewelry Crafts I'm looking for one something like the pattern featured on
the back cover.

Thanks for any help

Celeste

and a third one