CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Kenmore Model 90 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101689)

Little Sis March 18th 09 04:32 AM

Kenmore Model 90

Hi There!

I'm new to Seing Girls--Hope to learn from those here.

I have a Kenmore sewing machine Model 90 that was given to me. It is
missing the cams, attachements, etc. Does anyone here know where I can
find these things?

Thanks for letting me know. This is the second time I've posted this, so
please forgive me if it shows up twice!

Little Sis

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3798 messages and counting!

Hedge March 18th 09 09:52 PM

Kenmore Model 90

Hedge had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...l-90-4115-.htm :
Hi Little Sis!
I am also new to Sewgirls and actually joined because I saw your posting
about wanting accessories for Model 90 Kenmore sewing machine.
I have a complete set of all of the cams (30), the buttonholer attachment,
the original box of Kenmore Sew-By-Color Attachments (ruffler, hemmers,
cloth guides, quilter, etc with Instruction cards);in addition I have the
Kenmore Circular Decorator Attachment and the original manual.
If you are interested, they are all yours for $20 plus postage.
Hedge

Little Sis wrote:

Hi There!

I'm new to Seing Girls--Hope to learn from those here.

I have a Kenmore sewing machine Model 90 that was given to me. It is
missing the cams, attachements, etc. Does anyone here know where I can
find these things?

Thanks for letting me know. This is the second time I've posted this,
so
please forgive me if it shows up twice!

Little Sis

-------------------------------------

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
Web and RSS access to your
favorite newsgroup -
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3798 messages and counting!

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3801 messages and counting!

jowonder April 12th 09 01:52 AM

Kenmore Model 90

jowonder had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...l-90-4115-.htm :
I HAVE A FULL SET OF CAMS AND A SET OF FOOT ATTACHMENTS..JO
Little Sis wrote:

Hi There!

I'm new to Seing Girls--Hope to learn from those here.

I have a Kenmore sewing machine Model 90 that was given to me. It is
missing the cams, attachements, etc. Does anyone here know where I can
find these things?

Thanks for letting me know. This is the second time I've posted this,
so
please forgive me if it shows up twice!

Little Sis

-------------------------------------

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
Web and RSS access to your
favorite newsgroup -
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3798 messages and counting!

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3805 messages and counting!

HappySmiles January 17th 13 05:44 PM

Kenmore Model 90

swatt2_at_localnet_dot_com wrote:

I have a Kenmore sewing machine Model 90 that was given to me. It is
missing the cams, attachements, etc. Does anyone here know where I can
find these things?

Try Ebay. Just saw the whole set of 30 cams for $16.88.
HappySmiles

Skeleton38 January 2nd 14 01:44 PM

Kenmore Model 90

replying to Hedge, Skeleton38 wrote:
Hedge,

Do you still have the accessories for the cam 90 for sale ?