CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Just Cross Stitch (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=51887)

BernieH June 16th 05 10:42 AM

Just Cross Stitch

Can anyone tell me what the latest issue of Just Cross Stitch is? I haven't
received anything for months.

Thanks!

Bernieh

Queen City x-stitcher June 16th 05 11:15 AM

BernieH wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the latest issue of Just Cross Stitch is? I haven't
received anything for months.

Thanks!

Bernieh

I just got mine 2 days ago. It has an American flag and an eagle with
talons extended. HTH Bobbie

--
ÐÏࡱá

Brenda Lewis June 16th 05 03:20 PM

I got mine this week also. It is the August 2005, Volume 23, Number 4
issue with the cover as described by Bobbie.

Queen City x-stitcher wrote:
BernieH wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the latest issue of Just Cross Stitch is? I
haven't received anything for months.

Thanks!

Bernieh

I just got mine 2 days ago. It has an American flag and an eagle with
talons extended. HTH Bobbie

--
Brenda
NEW to Styx, classic to the world: Big Bang Theory