CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Kay Montclare "Hands On" Needlework Lessons **Complete 8 Vol. Set** (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140702)

cindy November 10th 20 06:30 AM

Kay Montclare "Hands On" Needlework Lessons **Complete 8 Vol. Set**

If you ever have anything like this again, even parts, do let me know

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/needlew...vol-85674-.htm

mpperry January 23rd 21 08:45 PM

Kay Montclare "Hands On" Needlework Lessons **Complete 8 Vol. Set**

Hi Cindy,
I have a complete set of the Hands On! lessons from 1978 to 1986. Most of my samples of the lessons are included on the pages. The pages are not in good shape after all these years but all the information is there. I would be happy to pass it all on if you are still interested.

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/needlew...vol-85674-.htm