CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bead show announcement (SF Bay Area) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=4844)

Dr. Sooz March 8th 04 10:13 PM

Bead show announcement (SF Bay Area)

I just found out there's a BABE on May 1 at the Oakland Marriott. Thought you
guys might want this info.

~ Northern CALIFORNIA ~
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

KDK March 9th 04 01:11 AM

oooh!!

It's a fun show. And I just found out the week of classes I was going to
take in April in W. Va got canceled ..... :)

Kathy K
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I just found out there's a BABE on May 1 at the Oakland Marriott. Thought

you
guys might want this info.

~ Northern CALIFORNIA ~
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Stef March 10th 04 05:04 AM

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I just found out there's a BABE on May 1 at the Oakland Marriott. Thought

you
guys might want this info.

~ Northern CALIFORNIA ~

My calendar says it's the "Northern California Bead Society." Is that
the same as BABE?

--
Stef ** avid/sensible/sensual/wise/essential/elemental/tangle
** * http://www.cat-and-dragon.com/stef

Dr. Sooz March 10th 04 06:16 AM

My calendar says it's the "Northern California Bead Society." Is that
the same as BABE?

One of the lampwork artists who's got a booth there called it BABE to me. I
didn't think it was BABE, but -- what do I know? Usually the spring show isn't
a BABE. But I figured she knew more than I did.

Who knows? I don't even care -- all I know is it's in the same place BABE is,
and they're indistinguishable from each other. That's good enough for me.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links