CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Dennis aka Spikedriver (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=114932)

jan February 19th 11 08:08 PM

Dennis aka Spikedriver

If you have been posted or lurked on RCTY for a year or more, you will
likely remember Dennis and his kind and caring posts. He was always
enthusiastic about his knitting and crocheting and interested in what
others were doing. I've just learned that he recently died. There are
obituaries for him at the following sites:
http://www.saukvalley.com/articles/2...762g/index.xml
http://www.tributes.com/show/Dennis-Bell-90697841

May he rest in peace.
Jan

Kirsten Watson February 20th 11 09:54 AM

Dennis aka Spikedriver

In article ,
jan wrote:
If you have been posted or lurked on RCTY for a year or more, you will
likely remember Dennis and his kind and caring posts.

I've just learned that he recently died.

I'm so sorry to hear that. As you say, he was one of the nicest people,
always caring and interested and willing to help. I was just thinking
about him, actually. A sad loss.

Kirsten

[email protected] February 25th 11 08:12 PM

Dennis aka Spikedriver

So sorry to hear this about Dennis. I was in an exchange with him once
in this group. He was very nice.

Carol Ann in WV

mirjam February 26th 11 06:55 AM

Dennis aka Spikedriver

On Feb 25, 10:12*pm, wrote:
So sorry to hear this about Dennis. *I was in an exchange with him once
in this group. *He was very nice.

Carol Ann in WV

I was so sad to read it on another group ..
may we all remember this kind person Dennis ,
mirjam