CraftBanter

-   Carving (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   new carving (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10684)

Big Ev August 11th 03 07:22 PM

new carving

Hi everybody - the ng seems a bit slow lately. Maybe it is just my
server - anyhow, I finally got a good photo of the lady walking the
salukis and Larry got it up on the site. I'd love for everyone to go
see it and let me know how you like it. When you go on the site
there are seals on stands. On the evelyn stand it says "new" - go
there to see the lady with the dogs.

--
Big Ev
Wood Carvings at:

Princebilly1 August 11th 03 11:05 PM

Excellent carvings all of them

regards

Steve

Yorkshire

my otter ( 4 views ) walnut waxed rocks and french polished mammal

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/princebill...ages/otter.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/princebill.../otterfeet.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/princebill.../ooterhead.jpg
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/princebill.../otterside.jpg

Princebilly1 August 11th 03 11:07 PM

Photos taken with web cam and poor quality sorry

regards

Steve