CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Home again. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84524)

Olwyn Mary June 13th 07 11:59 PM

Home again.

Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions.

I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just follow
orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up a needle.
In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight mystery story.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

DAB June 14th 07 12:10 AM

Home again.

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer
arrived today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor
released me with a handful of prescriptions and very strict
instructions.
I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just
follow orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up
a needle. In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight
mystery story.
Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Glad your home and hope you get better real fast...don't rush it!

Donna

Juno June 14th 07 12:40 AM

Home again.

DAB wrote:
Olwyn Mary wrote:
Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer
arrived today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor
released me with a handful of prescriptions and very strict
instructions.
I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just
follow orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up
a needle. In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight
mystery story.
Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Glad your home and hope you get better real fast...don't rush it!

Donna

I'm so glad your home. Take care of yourself and pamper yourself. It's
time to be the Queen of the household and let DH do for you. He'll feel
great for being able to and you'll heal much faster.
Hugs,
Juno

Pogonip June 14th 07 12:42 AM

Home again.

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions.

I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just follow
orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up a needle.
In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight mystery story.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Bronchitis can be very serious in someone with breathing problems, so
your doctor and the ER get points for intervening. We're fond of you,
you know, and not wanting to be missing you.

Have happy dreams and sleep well, rest up, and when you've licked this,
you'll be better than ever.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

AK&DStrohl June 14th 07 01:06 AM

Home again.

Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. plus my new
nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions.

Boy, you get waited on hand and foot. Enjoy it, even though you had to get
sick to get it.
The next time I'm sick at home I'm going to a hotel. My DH doesn't seem to
realize my being home sick is not to wait on *him* hand and foot.

Get well soon,
AK in PA

Kate XXXXXX June 14th 07 01:09 AM

Home again.

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions.

I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just follow
orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up a needle.
In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight mystery story.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

You need some more (oxygen rich!) hugs: (((((((((Olwyn Mary))))))))))

Glad you got out!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

BEI Design June 14th 07 02:24 AM

Home again.

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold.
However, as the hospital is so crowded, and I have had
all the ultrasounds, x-rays, round the clock breathing
treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived today,
plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor
released me with a handful of prescriptions and very
strict instructions.
I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am
going right after dinner which is being put on the table
right now) and just follow orders. It won't hurt, as I
have not the strength to pick up a needle. In fact, I
can barely concentrate on a very lightweight mystery
story.

Very good news indeed. Now don't rush things, and have a
really good rest.

Beverly

Cheryl Isaak June 14th 07 03:17 AM

Home again.

On 6/13/07 6:59 PM, in article ,
"Olwyn Mary" wrote:

Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions.

I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just follow
orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up a needle.
In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight mystery story.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Good, now go to bed...

Spike Driver June 14th 07 03:20 AM

Home again.

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions.

I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just follow
orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up a needle.
In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight mystery story.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Olwyn Mary,

You will be in our prayers. Keep in touch.

Gail has been sick and is being transfered from Rockford, Il to
Northwester University Hospital in Chicago. She is getting weaker and
not feeling very good.

Many prayers,
Dennis & Gail

Katherine June 14th 07 04:07 AM

Home again.

On Jun 13, 6:59 pm, Olwyn Mary wrote:
Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions.

I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am going right
after dinner which is being put on the table right now) and just follow
orders. It won't hurt, as I have not the strength to pick up a needle.
In fact, I can barely concentrate on a very lightweight mystery story.

Oh, you poor dear! You take things easy, turn on the TV and relax.
On second thought, rent some movies and relax. What is on TV
these days is far froml relaxing.
Feel better soon.

Higs,
Katherine