CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Glove Making (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=100094)

Nancy K January 5th 09 03:57 AM

Glove Making

I am looking for patterns and instruction for making gloves (sewn). I have
found some interesting sights online but not many patterns. Have you?

-------------------------------------
Nancy K
Fine Linen n Scarlett

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3705 messages and counting!

Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply[_2_] January 5th 09 03:34 PM

Glove Making

Nancy K wrote:
I am looking for patterns and instruction for making gloves (sewn). I have
found some interesting sights online but not many patterns. Have you?

This explains how to make a pattern:

http://www.vintagesewing.info/1950s/50-hmg/hmg-toc.html

Barbee January 5th 09 09:24 PM

Glove Making

On 05 Jan 2009 03:57:58 GMT, (Nancy
K) wrote:

I am looking for patterns and instruction for making gloves (sewn). I have
found some interesting sights online but not many patterns. Have you?

-------------------------------------
Nancy K
Fine Linen n Scarlett

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3705 messages and counting!

Check out The Green Pepper pattern #F790--Polar Paws. It is a pattern
for both gloves and mittens made from fleece, but the technique
applies to other fabrics.

Nancy K January 6th 09 01:31 AM

Glove Making

Nancy K had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Re-...king-3989-.htm :
Thank You Barbee. I also found that Vogue has a glove pattern too.

K) wrote:

I am looking for patterns and instruction for making gloves (sewn).
I have
found some interesting sights online but not many patterns. Have
you?

-------------------------------------
Nancy K
Fine Linen n Scarlett

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3705 messages and counting!
Check out The Green Pepper pattern #F790--Polar Paws. It is a pattern

for both gloves and mittens made from fleece, but the technique
applies to other fabrics.

-------------------------------------
Nancy K
Fine Linen n Scarlett

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3710 messages and counting!

Nancy K January 6th 09 01:34 AM

Glove Making

Nancy K had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Re-...king-3988-.htm :
Thank you Samantha. vintage sewing is a great web site. I appreciate the
suggestion!