CraftBanter

-   -   Going to the Gettysburg,PA Quilt show today ( Quilt Oddessy)-Friday (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23719)

QuiltR1024 August 1st 03 12:00 PM

Going to the Gettysburg,PA Quilt show today ( Quilt Oddessy)-Friday

Hi All,
I just decided to jump in the car with two friends and go to the Gettysburg,
Pa Quilt Oddessy quilt show this morning. I'm down by Washington DC ( so it
will take us a few hours to get there).
I'm dressed in blue and yellow plaid madras shorts and a pale yellow top,
ang wearing an emamel disc necklace. I have long blond hair . If you see me,
just be brave and come over and introduce yourselves. I didn't follow any
threads on this, because I didn't know if I could go this year, so I don't
know who said they were going.
We leave DC at 8:30 am today. & come home late tonight ( Friday).
grin

Kris