CraftBanter

-   -   OT She's here! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58640)

AliceW October 20th 05 06:20 AM

OT She's here!

Ava Michelle has finally arrived! She was born at 12:47 am on October 20,
2005 weighing in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Proud papa said she was beautiful
and very pink. They had not yet measured her for length when he called me
so I have to get that detail yet. Everyone is doing wonderfully and Grandma
can now go to sleep!

Thanks for all of your good wishes and "pink" thoughts! We have a new
potential quilter in the family!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

Patti S October 20th 05 06:24 AM

OT She's here!

Congratulations and many blessings to you and the entire family.
Ahhhhhh, babies......

Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
**mark twain**

Harry and Anita October 20th 05 07:14 AM

OT She's here!

Congratulations Alice and family. Beautiful name there.

Anita in blustery Alaska

Mika October 20th 05 07:37 AM

OT She's here!

Congratulations Alice and Family. I know you're glad to have it over with.
I'm on pins and needles myself since DD is due next week.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Patti October 20th 05 08:16 AM

OT She's here!

Great news Alice. I've been doing the pacing with you!
So glad the family are all doing well. You might need a few early
nights now. Hope so much that they don't get any trouble from Wilma.
..
In message , AliceW
writes
Ava Michelle has finally arrived! She was born at 12:47 am on October 20,
2005 weighing in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Proud papa said she was beautiful
and very pink. They had not yet measured her for length when he called me
so I have to get that detail yet. Everyone is doing wonderfully and Grandma
can now go to sleep!

Thanks for all of your good wishes and "pink" thoughts! We have a new
potential quilter in the family!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Kate Dicey October 20th 05 08:50 AM

OT She's here!

AliceW wrote:
Ava Michelle has finally arrived! She was born at 12:47 am on October 20,
2005 weighing in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Proud papa said she was beautiful
and very pink. They had not yet measured her for length when he called me
so I have to get that detail yet. Everyone is doing wonderfully and Grandma
can now go to sleep!

Thanks for all of your good wishes and "pink" thoughts! We have a new
potential quilter in the family!

Welcome, little cherub! Congrats to all, sweet dreams to Grandma!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Queen of Squishies October 20th 05 12:57 PM

OT She's here!

Congratulations, Grandma! Dancing in the moonlight for the whole family!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Polly Esther October 20th 05 01:04 PM

OT She's here!

How very wonderful. Get some baby sugar for us just as soon as you can.
Polly