CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Maille Earrings (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86338)

Beadbimbo August 19th 07 12:04 AM

New Maille Earrings

I've been trying out different weaves. I love ALL of these!!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/me3sm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/me2sm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/me1sm.jpg

And, I didn't make Caesar model for me this time, but he did get new shirt:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/badthings1asm.jpg

I think both Spike AND Butterbean are happy to have someone in the family
who actually LIKES to dress up.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Patti August 19th 07 01:06 AM

New Maille Earrings

Jerri,
I like the 2nd ones best. They look like a floral star.
That Caesar is just the best dog!! I'm so glad he got a home with
you.

Patti

Beadbimbo August 19th 07 03:14 AM

New Maille Earrings

Those are my favorites, too. #3 is like the flower with just a few more
rings, but my DD wanted me to make one with the flower shape, so I did. I
didn't think I'd like them that much, but once I put them on, I loved them!

And Caesar thanks you, too. He starts obedience class Mon. night!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ps.com...

Patti August 19th 07 04:20 AM

New Maille Earrings

What will Caesar wear for his first day of school?

Patti

Shirley Shone August 19th 07 07:02 AM

New Maille Earrings

Love the earrings particularly the diamond shaped ones.
I bet they really swing about.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
I've been trying out different weaves. I love ALL of these!!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/me3sm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/me2sm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/me1sm.jpg

And, I didn't make Caesar model for me this time, but he did get new shirt:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/badthings1asm.jpg

I think both Spike AND Butterbean are happy to have someone in the family
who actually LIKES to dress up.

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Beadbimbo August 19th 07 10:44 PM

New Maille Earrings

I'm not sure. The Parent Handbook said, "No Gang Colors." so I guess he's
going naked dog.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Beadbimbo August 19th 07 10:45 PM

New Maille Earrings

Thanks, Shirley! I love dangly earrings.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com