CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   NEW HERE (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88931)

Stephen Blakley November 15th 07 12:22 AM

NEW HERE

OK, I'm brand new here and I just got a request for a doll house for the
holidays for my grand niece.

I need something SIMPLE, as she is only 2 or 3. Something I can 'whip
up" in a day or so.

Any suggestions would be MOST welcome!

Thanks!

Gerald Miller November 15th 07 06:00 AM

NEW HERE

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:22:37 -0500, Stephen Blakley
wrote:

OK, I'm brand new here and I just got a request for a doll house for the
holidays for my grand niece.

I need something SIMPLE, as she is only 2 or 3. Something I can 'whip
up" in a day or so.

Any suggestions would be MOST welcome!

Thanks!

Fisher price used to have a doll house appropriate to her age, a kit
house would be better for a slightly older child, say 6-7 when there
is less urge to eat small items.