CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Kenmore Model 90 attachments (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80321)

Roger Peters January 28th 07 09:52 PM

Kenmore Model 90 attachments

If you have an old Kenmore Model 90 sewing machine I have a manual, circular
attachment, cams, buttonhole attachements, etc. you can have. I don't have
this machine and have held on to them. All I ask is for you to pay the
postage cost for shipping.

Thanks,
bpeters

annie October 3rd 08 07:00 AM

Kenmore Model 90 attachments

annie had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...ents-2649-.htm :
I know this is way late, but do you still have these things available?
I have a new to me, old kenmore that my mom gave me. It's my first
machine. We fixed it all up and it runs well but it has nothing, no manual
or attachments. If you don't have them any longer (I know it's like a year
later) any suggestions or pointers on where I could start looking?

Thanks!
Roger Peters wrote:

If you have an old Kenmore Model 90 sewing machine I have a manual,
circular
attachment, cams, buttonhole attachements, etc. you can have. I don't
have
this machine and have held on to them. All I ask is for you to pay the

postage cost for shipping.

Thanks,
bpeters

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3614 messages and counting!

tlrager December 24th 08 02:40 AM

Kenmore Model 90 attachments

tlrager had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...ents-2649-.htm :
i have this machine. If you still have these items i would be willing to
pay more than shipping! I would be so excited to have them.

My email is

Thanks
Tina

Roger Peters wrote:

If you have an old Kenmore Model 90 sewing machine I have a manual,
circular
attachment, cams, buttonhole attachements, etc. you can have. I don't
have
this machine and have held on to them. All I ask is for you to pay the

postage cost for shipping.

Thanks,
bpeters

-------------------------------------

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3701 messages and counting!

Little Sis March 18th 09 04:23 AM

Kenmore Model 90 attachments

Little Sis had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...ents-2649-.htm :
Roger, do you still have these items available? I have a Kenmore 90 that
was given to me, but no cams, attachements, manual, etc. Thanks for
letting us know!

Little Sis

Roger Peters wrote:

If you have an old Kenmore Model 90 sewing machine I have a manual,
circular
attachment, cams, buttonhole attachements, etc. you can have. I don't
have
this machine and have held on to them. All I ask is for you to pay the

postage cost for shipping.

Thanks,
bpeters

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3798 messages and counting!