CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT but good: Cold Front Coming! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20371)

Farleyaw July 22nd 03 05:42 AM

OT but good: Cold Front Coming!

(Lynne M.) writes:

ha ha, it's supposed to cool off tonight
and tomorrow's high should only be 90!

Lucky you. We've been setting record high Overnight Lows -- mid-70s. Today
cooled off to 103, but tomorrow will be 105.

I do *not* want to see my A/C bill this month.
Karen

LMAO!!!! you 2 better quit whining......Sacramento sounds wonderful compared
to where I live now.......a steamy tropical hot humid blood sucking bug
infested wasteland.......otherwise known as the gulf coast of Texas (outside
Houston). Thankfully, I've got an industrial strengh AC unit for my teeny tiny
house which, incidentally has tile floors inside and lots of shade trees
outside. I'm ready for winter!

Anne :)