CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   anything besides COMMS? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106365)

hooty c December 3rd 09 06:54 PM

anything besides COMMS?

Is there anything in this group that isn't trying to sell something?

Belinda Alene December 9th 09 11:21 PM

anything besides COMMS?

On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:54:02 -0800 (PST), hooty c wrote:

Is there anything in this group that isn't trying to sell something?

Just us lonely lurkers who rarely post but wait to see if there is anyone with a
clue of what to do with the poly-clay. I mess with the poly-clay some, but have
yet to produce pieces good enough to sell in my craft booth.

Joesf.Gil February 2nd 11 12:27 PM

It's a tail light lens. very expensive from the dealer, but you can get it much cheaper aftermarket. check with a local auto body and paint supply store, most carry them and most can be replaced easily.