CraftBanter

-   -   ot - Replacement windows (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103118)

[email protected] May 27th 09 02:12 PM

ot - Replacement windows

My condo is taking the first steps to contract replacement windows in
2010 - this joke was forwarded this am and seems to hit the spot!
jennellh

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the
contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had
been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.
Helloooo,...........just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am
automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales
guy had told me last year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would
pay for themselves! Hellooooo? It's been a year! I told him. There was
only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He
never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.