CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Particraft (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98324)

John October 7th 08 08:55 PM

Particraft

Hi all, the wife and I are demonstrators for Particraft. You can get free
products just by hosting a party. It is so simple, you organise a party
with your crafting friends, you contact us and we come to your home and do
a demonstration of a papercraft technique, you make the choice, and any
orders taken from the Particraft catalogue you get 10 per cent of orders in
free products. check out our blog or just contact us.

--
Regards
John & Victoria