CraftBanter

-   -   Printing help? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91722)

Johanna Gibson January 21st 08 08:52 PM

Printing help?

Hello folks,
I've just received my hooded sweatshirt which has my course on the
front, and a witty saying on the back. I want to add a detail to the
back. What I would like to do, is print an image onto prepared
fabric, trim round the image and then fuse it onto the back and
applique round it as well.
Firstly, my printer doesn't want to print now, and (I won't bore you
with the details) it doesn't look likely to in the future.
Secondly, I have Paint Shop Pro version 6 and the image I have
manipulated saved in there.... but no way to print.
What I want to know is, is there anyone out there - halloooooo - who
regularly prints images onto fabric using BubbleJetSet and a coloured
cartridge, who could help me by making an image or two on fabric? I
would be more than willing to reimburse the cost of all materials and
your time either in money, chocolate or Scottish goodies. Name your
price!

-- Jo in Scotland

Boca Jan January 21st 08 09:39 PM

Printing help?

Jo, I have some of those fabric sheets to copy onto that I would be happy to
use. If no one closer volunteers please send me your pictures and I will
print them and mail to you.

Naomi
--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Roberta Zollner January 22nd 08 03:06 PM

Printing help?

Wouldn't it be easier to put your photo on a CD and take it to a local copy
shop? (Probably not as much fun :-)
Roberta in D

SewVeryCreative[_3_] January 22nd 08 03:39 PM

Printing help?

I've not printed onto fabric with BubbleJetSet (just the Avery products that
you iron on) ... but I *might* be able to help you with your printing
problems ... I've had to fix my own inkjet printers on MANY occasions. And
I'm far more patient than any Tech Support! ;)

Especially if you have an Epson, HP, or LexMark ... Canon, I'm not familiar
with!

Hugs!!
--
Connie :)