CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ad:Retired Stampin Up and Other Rubber Stamp Deals At My Store (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86549)

amy August 21st 07 03:43 PM

Ad:Retired Stampin Up and Other Rubber Stamp Deals At My Store

Hi, Please check out this week's deals and specials at
www.BuyRubberStamp. com.

120 wooden stamp mounts various sizes $15.00
http://www.buyrubberstamp.com/ Rubber-Stamping- and-Embossing/ Stamp-
Handles- and-Mounts

Lot of 20 Stampin Up Sets - some retired $200.00
SU Lot of 18 stamp sets, MORE THAN 100 STAMPS $185.00
HUGE MIXED SET LOT of Stampin' Up Stamps - 59 total $110.00
Close to My Heart Stamp Sets 26 Solos + 2 Bonus Stamps $310.00
http://www.buyrubberstamp.com/

Please stop by and visit http://www.BuyRubberStamp.com for more
deals,
discounts, and closeouts on all types of stamps and supplies,
including Close to My Heart, Creative Memories, Stampin Up, Retired
Stamps, and more.

thanks,
Amy

mary August 27th 07 08:46 PM

Close to My Heart Stamp Sets 26 Solos + 2 Bonus Stamps $310.00http://www.buyrubberstamp.com/

Please stop by and visithttp://www.BuyRubberStamp.comfor more
deals,
discounts, and closeouts on all types of stamps and supplies,
including Close to My Heart, Creative Memories, Stampin Up, Retired
Stamps, and more.

thanks,
Amy

muchas gracias por aceptarme en el grupo