CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Cameo's Clutter: Cross-stitch and more! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=52780)

CameoRoze July 3rd 05 05:09 PM

Cameo's Clutter: Cross-stitch and more!

Hey, all ...

I've added over 50 charts, leaflets, magazines and kits to my sale
list! There are now almost 300 items for sale!
Either I'm stitching a lot, or deep cleaning my stash! :)

To see the latest items, go to my website, Cameo's Clutter:
http://www.cameoroze.com/clutter

Then type "June 05" in the search box and you'll see the items I added
recently.

Or type in your favorite search term ... cross-stitch, Hardanger,
kits, holidays, samplers, books, ornaments etc. ... to find just the
right items for you and your loved ones. I've even lowered the price
on some items listed earlier!

Finally, click on the link at the bottom of my webpage to send me an
e-mail listing the items you want. That will send an e-mail to a
special e-mail box so I can fill your requests promptly.

Thanks to your past support, I've already been able to donate almost
$65.00 to Oprah's Angel Network -- a portion of EVERY sale helps that
worthy cause.

Yours in Stitches,

Cameo @-------

http://www.cameoroze.com