CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sterling Silver Jewelry Prices to Good to be True! Now all Items at least 50% off! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=47392)

Moody Rick March 28th 05 10:49 PM

Sterling Silver Jewelry Prices to Good to be True! Now all Items at least 50% off!

Sterling Silver Jewelry Prices to Good to be True! Now all Items at least
50% off!

Silver-Linings has Over 5000 Sterling Silver Jewelry Items at 50% or more
discount. We have Earrings, Chains, Bracelets, Rings, Body Jewelry,
Necklaces, Charms, Pendants, and More.We also offer some of the Lowest and
Fastest Shipping Prices to be found.

http://www.nantucketsilver.com/silverlinings

Please visit our website Now! These Prices are too good to Last Forever!

Featuring:

Over 5,000 high quality items

Fast Shipping - (order on-line by noon for same day shipping)

30-Day Money Back Guarantee

A company you can trust - 10 Years in Business!

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal!

http://www.nantucketsilver.com/silverlinings

mermaidscove_com March 29th 05 04:32 AM

This is not a weblink, the link is some kind of streaming thing
"application/octet-stream". I hit cancel becuase I was expecting an
html page and don't consider other things very safe, even if I could
figure out how to make it run I wouldn't.

Ingrid