CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Paternayan yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137705)

Janet Moriarty June 5th 12 03:27 AM

Paternayan yarn

About ten years ago our church made some needlepoint kneelers. They have been attacked by moths on the sides. I have some of the yarn left and I have the numbers, but the main background color was a large skein and the number is not on it. I have been checking the net and I think the color that I am looking for is 913 or 914, but I am not sure. It is a med. dusty rose. I'm not sure but I think the company is out of business. I was wondering if any of you might have a source? Janet

Shirley Shone[_3_] June 5th 12 07:33 AM

Paternayan yarn

On 05/06/2012 03:27, Janet Moriarty wrote:
About ten years ago our church made some needlepoint kneelers. They
have been attacked by moths on the sides. I have some of the yarn left
and I have the numbers, but the main background color was a large skein
and the number is not on it. I have been checking the net and I think
the color that I am looking for is 913 or 914, but I am not sure. It is
a med. dusty rose. I'm not sure but I think the company is out of
business. I was wondering if any of you might have a source? Janet

can you find it on here

http://www.millennia-designs.com/tap.../159/index.htm

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Laurie dill-Kocher June 18th 12 07:00 PM

Paternayan yarn

It is also available on a buy it now at
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ldkocher/m.h...= p4340.l2562