CraftBanter

-   Pottery (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   morecraft posts (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86029)

Smercer August 6th 07 04:48 PM

morecraft posts

Can anyone tell me why this is appropriate to the group. It looks like a
selling ploy Is that why the group is here? I thought it had a more
constructive purpose.
Steve

dkat August 11th 07 06:06 PM

morecraft posts

On Aug 6, 8:48 am, Smercer wrote:
Can anyone tell me why this is appropriate to the group. It looks like a
selling ploy Is that why the group is here? I thought it had a more
constructive purpose.
Steve

No, the group is not here for postings on Ebay but on occasion there
are things of interest that come up. Most of the time it is simply a
laugh to look at the $5000 pot that most of us here could never think
of spending but fun to see what sells for that kind of money. I
simply ignore them most of the time. For some reason when it is slow,
(summer when everyone is working full gear) this shows up.

Donna