CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD (sorta, LOL) - Lampwork, etc. heads up (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1233)

Carol in SLC August 29th 03 05:44 PM

AD (sorta, LOL) - Lampwork, etc. heads up

Unfortunately for me, I haven't sold as many rosaries prior to school starting
as I had hoped. I've decided to auction off some of my vast collection of
lampwork and beads over the next few weeks and since I will be putting up the
first batch this weekend, I thought I'd give you all a heads up. When I buy a
focal piece, I usually go through my stash and pick out everything to go with
it, put it all in a baggie and set it aside, so the hardest part has already
been done - these just need to be strung! Most focals have already been
wirewrapped. Here's a little peek at a couple of things that will be coming up
to whet your appetite!

http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/10kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/5kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/14cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/17kit.jpg

This is your chance to get some awesome lampwork at excellent prices!! Thanks
for looking, guys! If anyone is interested in looking and perhaps purchasing
any of these or the other packages prior to my putting them up on auction, just
LMK.

Carol in SLC
New jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg

Dr. Sooz August 29th 03 05:54 PM

Wow! What gorgeous stuff, Carol! (You *do* like blues, don't you?)

http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/heart1kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/10kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/5kit.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/14cu.jpg
http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/17kit.jpg

This is your chance to get some awesome lampwork at excellent prices!!
Thanks
for looking, guys! If anyone is interested in looking and perhaps purchasing
any of these or the other packages prior to my putting them up on auction,
just
LMK.

Carol in SLC

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Carol in SLC August 29th 03 05:59 PM

You *do* like blues, don't you?)

You noticed, LOL!!

Shelby August 29th 03 06:10 PM

Carol, would you share your prices with me? I'm interested in several of
the sets. Apparently, you and I have the same color sense. I have to
pick up my son from school shortly but I'll check my email when I get
back so I can possibly purchase some of these beauties.

Shelby

Deirdre S. August 29th 03 06:38 PM

Very nice stuff!

Deirdre

Shirley Shone August 29th 03 06:47 PM

I adore the heart and butterfly pendant. It is super.
Shirley

In article , Carol in SLC
writes

--
Shirley Shone

Carol in SLC August 29th 03 06:55 PM

Very nice stuff!

Thanks, Deirdre!

Carol in SLC August 29th 03 07:00 PM

I adore the heart and butterfly pendant. It is super.

Thanks, Shirley! It was kinda fun to make too!

Helen Page August 29th 03 07:38 PM

Carol in SLC wrote:

http://members.aol.com/celestialbeads/17kit.jpg

*drools* has this one been spoken for yet?

--
Free sweets: http://www.winsweets.co.uk/?ref=hummingbird

Carol in SLC August 29th 03 09:02 PM

Your lady pendant speaks to the romantic in me.

And Sylvie Elise Lansdowne's lady is all yours (got your paypal payment
already!).

I was actually thinking of putting some of the kits up on eBay and some on
JustBeads (i.e. I don't want to put up any kits containing Mavis' beads on eBay
because she sells there - so any focals of hers will be on JustBeads, etc.).