CraftBanter

-   -   Singer Manual 457 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=72382)

[email protected] July 5th 06 05:09 PM

Singer Manual 457

My daughter bought me a used Singer 457 Stylist and it did not have the
manual.I have a walking foot for it and used it to put binding on and
it
did a good job . I have a Vicking also but the walking foot costs
$80.00 . Any information about finding a manual for the Singer would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks, Saxon.

Kate G. July 5th 06 05:34 PM

Singer Manual 457

Looks like ebay can help you out. Item #120005062524 Here is another: 6280050624

or if this link works...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Instruction-manu...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Singer-Stylist-4...QQcmdZViewItem

Kate in MI

Ann July 5th 06 07:15 PM

Singer Manual 457

Here's a link to sewing machine manuals for purchase
http://www.sewingmanuals.com/Sewing_...als/Singer.htm
You can purchase and download so you could have it pretty quick

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

ups.com...

Sandy July 5th 06 11:15 PM

Singer Manual 457

Hi there,

This is where I was able to get a manual for my Mom's old Singer
machine.

http://www.singerco.com/accessories/manuals.html

Good Luck,
SandyFromNJ

Ann wrote:
Here's a link to sewing machine manuals for purchase
http://www.sewingmanuals.com/Sewing_...als/Singer.htm
You can purchase and download so you could have it pretty quick

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

ups.com...