CraftBanter

-   Pottery (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Shino Book On Ebay (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92066)

Lee In Mashiko, Japan January 31st 08 02:26 PM

Shino Book On Ebay

Superb Shino Book!

Published by Kodansha 1975, 263cm X 358cm (10 X 14 inches), 30pages ,
66 color plates with additional black and white. All writing is in
Japanese. Soft cover, good condition, minor ware.

These are some of the best photos of the pots that stirred interest in
Shinos , like the Wirt Shinos, by the American students of Warren
MacKenzie. I am only selling this because I have another copy.