CraftBanter

-   -   scheduled for reconstruction (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=77637)

pami November 15th 06 12:48 AM

scheduled for reconstruction

I have scheduled it for November 28th and will spend the night. I know I'll
be more than sore but that's my price for a new boob. This is the first of
4 surgeries. This is just the expander going in. Alan is prepared to know
I will be miserable so we're stocking up on the booze...just kidding!! I was
going to wait until after the holidays but some depression from not having
my breast has settled in and I just want to move forward and look wonderful
by the Spring of 07. Hopefully, I will have more hair by then as well!!
My hair right now looks like a man's haircut. I plan on growing it all out
one length with no layers or bangs
Pami

Kate G. November 15th 06 01:40 AM

scheduled for reconstruction

Prayers for the first successful surgery (and more to come) as you regain control of your life and
your body. Treat yourself and DH to a special bottle of champagne... you've earned it!

Kate in MI

Cats November 15th 06 01:53 AM

scheduled for reconstruction

Go Pam!

BTW - the new hairstyle sound cool! I am about to have my
below-waist length hair cut nearly that short. I loved
having really short hair!

Here's to 2007 and new styles!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

Kiteflyer November 15th 06 02:00 AM

scheduled for reconstruction

Pami,

2007 will be your year! Will be thinking good thoughts for you.

--
Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\

Sandy Foster November 15th 06 02:31 AM

scheduled for reconstruction

In article ,
"pami" wrote:

I have scheduled it for November 28th and will spend the night. I know I'll
be more than sore but that's my price for a new boob. This is the first of
4 surgeries. This is just the expander going in. Alan is prepared to know
I will be miserable so we're stocking up on the booze...just kidding!! I was
going to wait until after the holidays but some depression from not having
my breast has settled in and I just want to move forward and look wonderful
by the Spring of 07. Hopefully, I will have more hair by then as well!!
My hair right now looks like a man's haircut. I plan on growing it all out
one length with no layers or bangs
Pami

Good for you, Pami, and best of luck with the surgery and your new
hairdo. :) As for the booze, go ahead -- the holidays are starting. G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Taria November 15th 06 03:12 AM

scheduled for reconstruction

I'm glad you are moving forward Pami. I mentioned to you about
a friend having the tranflap (or is it tramflap?)reconstruction.
It turned out to be a really traumatic surgery. She has been
through a lot and she is a trooper but this hit her a lot worse
than she expected. She said she wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
In a year she might feel different but I don't think so.
Glad you are going the route you are.
Hugs, Taria

Ginger in CA November 15th 06 03:43 AM

scheduled for reconstruction

Hi Cheryl and Pami
Last thursday I had my already short hair trimmed. By the time it was
done, my hair is now 2 1/2" on top, graduating down to 1" long on sides
and back. It is still in shock but the curl is fighting its way out.

Everyone but Dh liked it. I like it, but I think about another inch
will be fine.

Ginger in CA
loving this short hair!